User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: "dont even know" new beat

"dont even know" new beat

Battle Record
    27-41
    listnin'.....

cut that sample off after the first 4 bars... it gets really annoying... use it jus' for hooks.... other than that the beat is niiiice.... likin' the low deep piano or whatever it is, bass line is pretty hype... jus' ditch the sample, it's overdone... 1
    <center><a href="
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/biasreport/16Bars-TopBanner.jpg" alt="16 BARS CANADA"border=0></a></center>

i'ma have to disagree wit u dawg...
    i got 8 years experience...i dont think i over-did the sample...i like it the way it is...i had a couple ppl who said what u said...but the other 100 or so said leave it alone...thanks for the detailed input tho...need more like ya

pz.

Battle Record
    27-41
    oooooo ... 8 years,,, and you don't got a deal... thus obviously sumthin's wrong... coming from an' mc.. the sample drown;s out vocals... it's a dope beat i think... the sample's good, but u do overuse it...
    <center><a href="
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/biasreport/16Bars-TopBanner.jpg" alt="16 BARS CANADA"border=0></a></center>

na man i'm only 21 thats why...and a WHOLE LOTTA OTHER SHIT is why i dont have no deal...but i got a production deal right now, its on the MC side tho(i rap too)...so i fly to miami frequently...might even move there...doubt it tho...

again, thanks for peepin.

MercenarySoulja
    i dunno i kinda like the sample goin through out the whole track. atleast it blends in with the beat instead of completly drowning everything out. its damm near like its own instrument or somethin u feel me. but yea how much u charging for your beats? keep doin whatchu do mayne. holla atcha boyy

^^^thats exactly what i was tryin to achieve...thanks for noticin dawg

oh i dont sell beats...i lease them out indefinitely for $50 dollars, then every beat after that is $15 dollars for loyal customers...pz.

what's up Urb. You know I love this beat mayne!

no doubt britalect...i see u makin some transitions...lol

hehe yea, I'm cuttin out the box a lil

J-durable
    yo dogg dat shit is dope.....and the sample all through tha track works

AbstraX
    yo that samples sick nice

starts off raw props

feelin it madd nice

im likin

what u use to make these???

pz

thanks for peepin
    @abstrax
    i use reason 2.5 with the oxygen 8 midiman keyboard...

Battle Record
    11-3
    not bad beat....the melody could use a few change ups but other wise was on point strait up..