User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: First Site of her

¤Amba§§ador¤

First Site of her

I always wondered what the person meant when they said, “beauty is in the eye of the beholder.” I mean you see something; it is beautiful, because you think so right? It appeals to you in a way that arouses your senses. It can only be beautiful, if you say so…or maybe it is beautiful because they say so. All I know is that when I see something and I think it is beautiful, I have come up with that conclusion far before the interference of an analysis or a definition. Then true beauty or the essence of beauty must be fulfilled because I say so. All I know is that I once saw a girl and she was beautiful and she was beautiful because my senses said so.

When I saw this girl the only word that I could think of was, “Damn!” I could have kept walking but her ambiance just attracted me over to her and I refused to be haunted by the lingering question, “What if?” The decisions we make in our lives speak in volumes the type of person that we are. I decided, at that moment, to be the spontaneous, suave, debonair and smooth person, and my decision was her. After all, a prince needs a princess, like Prince Charming and his sleeping Beauty. She obviously was sleeping, for she had not met me yet.

I do not believe in love at first sight because that is the “once upon a time” beginning to a fairy tale and I am living real life. Lust at first sight, for that matter is a little closer but I took out the ‘L’ and the ‘T’ and left the U.S., because at that moment I believed in “us” at first sight.

+
    Battle Record
    2-1
    lmao did you mean first 'sight' of her? Anyway, erm, an interesting read, I guess. Some interesting ideas, at least. Not entirely different from a lot of things I've seen, but you had your own take, which was good.

You didn't attempt to paint much of a picture of the context, or provide a narrative, it was just all, like, a thought process, like all this was in your head at the time. I liked this element to it. I also think that if you rewrote it from a different angle it would be fascinating to read the same story in 3rd person.

good read keep it up.