User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 64

Thread: me and dopest shirt

Travisty
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyAlbanian
    Thats fucking hilarious! Vanja is a stickman, dumbass. Just shut the fuck up and fade into the backround, no one will miss your ass.
    go suck a dick, it wouldnt suprise anyone

doesnotexist
    Quote Originally Posted by Travisty
    i look like a retard ur dumb as shit, damn rb is full of nothing but haters, ur prolly sittin there u fat ass eatin ur damn cheesburgers
    Nah Im pretty skinny, tall and skinny, snoop dogg status . I've been here quite a bit so most know what I look like

And Im not dumb, you just look like a younger retarted tommy lee jones. Dont blame me, blame your mom for dropping acid and popping pills before she popped you out.

DON FUCKING JOHNSON! FriendlyAlbanian's Avatar
    madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Lol, your whack ass replies are so fucking cookie cutter. Its almost like I'm conversing with a robot. What a wigger.
    [YOUTUBE]VrNoDUblAtE[/YOUTUBE]

Travisty
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyAlbanian
    Lol, your whack ass replies are so fucking cookie cutter. Its almost like I'm conversing with a robot. What a wigger.
    i think u have called me a wigger in every reply to me, its gettin old now come back when u have something good to say....goodbye

doesnotexist

Travisty
    Quote Originally Posted by ..Ocelot..
    Nah Im pretty skinny, tall and skinny, snoop dogg status . I've been here quite a bit so most know what I look like

And Im not dumb, you just look like a younger retarted tommy lee jones. Dont blame me, blame your mom for dropping acid and popping pills before she popped you out.

im not retarded and i dont look like a retard, u dont no me u look like a lil bitch dont blame me blame ur mom for fuckin 100 different guys when she was pregnent with u

Travisty
    uhhhh my name is friendly albanian i have no fucking like uhhh all i sit here and do with myself is talk shit to kids on the internet only pussy i got was jacking off to phone sex wit a hotline uhh im a fuckin loser uuhhhhh

madonna momma, body bottle ya finah finah, toma cloma, clomb behind vagina, then i hymen grind ha
    Battle Record
    1-0
    i think u have called me a wigger in every reply to me, its gettin old now come back when u have something good to say....goodbye
    Because its so true? You have so many fucking freckles its like perma-chicken pox, you have NO chin... Your skins fucking discoloured, dude, if you tried to talk to anyone here in your wigger ass and1 tshirt, theyd just walk away.

doesnotexist
    im not retarded and i dont look like a retard, u dont no me u look like a lil bitch dont blame me blame ur mom for fuckin 100 different guys when she was pregnent with u
    lol @ your attempts to form a proper sentence, let alone an insult. Im 6'3 so Im not little

you =

Battle Record
    1-0
    uhhhh my name is friendly albanian i have no fucking like uhhh all i sit here and do with myself is talk shit to kids on the internet only pussy i got was jacking off to phone sex wit a hotline uhh im a fuckin loser uuhhhhh
    Lol, are you 12 too?

lol @ your attempts to form a proper sentence, let alone an insult. Im 6'3 so Im not little

you =
    Sadly vanja, he isn't even that hgih on the scale. Hes fucking worse then B-Rad with his sandy ass face. Or is it all his neck? Like I can't tell since he has the Dick Cheney no chin..

doesnotexist
    LMAO ! word this is him with his body all eating his head with no neck

Battle Record
    2-0
    no its not my best reply but y waist my time on u
    What a fucking cop out.
    m
    ˈpɛr ˈse

–noun

by, of, for, or in itself; intrinsically.

Your Light Weight Ugly. Mixed Toxins's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-0
    damn ask sdizzle how to dress yo
    at least that white boy got style

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chicken Noodle Soup

Battle Record
    110-0
    Awards 100+ Wins
    Can u ball at all....LMAO...

Travisty
    Quote Originally Posted by MiXed ToXins
    damn ask sdizzle how to dress yo
    at least that white boy got style
    seeing how i was named best dressed at our school, i think i have fine style, that was after playin basketball