User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Up north, southern, west coast, and mid-west............

Live, Love, Burn, Die
    Battle Record
    2-5

Up north, southern, west coast, and mid-west............

Can some one please compare and contrast them for me. I need this for my final exam.

Battle Record
    7-1
    as far as rap you mean lil ma?

Live, Love, Burn, Die
    Battle Record
    2-5
    yeah, I want someone to comapre their styles. And what not

Battle Record
    7-1
    sure other people will help,

broken down as far as stereo types go..

from a commercial point of view

westcoast - low lows and forty tipping, gotta make music people can bump in there rides for the summer, and still be gangsta. focus is on beats more then the rhymes.

eastcoast - is more on rhymes then beats, lotta "i had it hard growing up" type shit, and project rappers

north - same as the east to some sorts, but a lil more soulful and chocked full of nice rhymes and beats, like a mix of east and west...

south - typically crunk shit, lotta emphasis on beats, and not so much rhymes, screwed music originated from the south, and we all know what thats like, slow beats and repititive rhymes

more or less thats a small breakdown, im sure someone will come in and break it down further but shit i had a minute to kill and hoped that helped out a little

Battle Record
    7-1
    No, do your own work

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Leave me alone

peoples tries 2 fade me.. HyaLine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pair-A-Dyce
    No, do your own work
    thats what i was gunna say

but RXL broke it down pretty nicely
    ~*~ Droppin mediocre shit on RB since 2001 ~*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Aesthetic Values.
    If you don't know what it means, Fuck You.

Drfunk1986
    ehhhh, what about Ludacris? he's dirty south and that dude has rhymes. But yeh basically you got it right, except Detroit is considered Mid-West which is Eminem, Royce 5'9 which both have ill rhymes.

Battle Record
    7-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Drfunk1986
    ehhhh, what about Ludacris? he's dirty south and that dude has rhymes. But yeh basically you got it right, except Detroit is considered Mid-West which is Eminem, Royce 5'9 which both have ill rhymes.
    yea but i broke id down so it didint include shit like that, i couldve said rass kass about the west, and fucked up the whole shit, since he is a RHYMES over beats emcee, hence why i said stereo type and typical commercial shit

Battle Record
    8-7
    *waits for Vanja to unleash fury of HipHop knowledge*
    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck
    North - EYEKONZ
    South - Master P Shit
    West - Cali Shit.....Dogg Poooooouuuuunnnnddd
    East - Same shit Rican said
    *awaits hate for sarcastic ignorance*

Better than YOU.

Gunsmoke
    Am jus sayn there is some talent in the south with rymin.......Luda, Bun B, Pimp C, Slim thug, Killa Kyleon, Mr. Pookie, Mr. Lucci, Lil Wayne, Young Money, T.I., Young Jeezy,Big Boi.....i Mean there nigga's that can rap in the south, an there alot more, Dont get me wrong......Lil Jon is got nigga stuck in that Get Crunk shit....pz

Just some old ass account Devastator™'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    20-2
    Psssst!

Luda isnt even from the dirty south...he just reps it.... he's from like Chicago ...and T.I. is from New York, just for your future reference....

Force-Feed you Poison Shamcobra's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-5
    I thought he broke it down pretty nicely. made some good points with east and west i can relate to, i love the beats on west coast and listen to it mainly for that reson, and enjoy the lyrics more for the east. But seriously he was right about the south, all the rhymes and lyrics are repetitive and are very weal, Luda and T.I. and shit do rhyme much better then the average southern rappers, but still they arn't shit compared to most new york or east coast rappers.

You've Earned a Custom Title! 'Young Cell''s Avatar
    Rat ass nigga yourz a animal,youz a mufukin animal..llSnake ass nigga youz an animal, youz a mufukin' animal..llPig ass nigga yourz an animal,yourz a mufukin animal.lBitch ass nigga you aint no animal..llIma show these mufucka's how to handle you..ll
    Battle Record
    7-6
    I say fuck all the styles

You've Earned a Custom Title! 'Young Cell''s Avatar
    Rat ass nigga yourz a animal,youz a mufukin animal..llSnake ass nigga youz an animal, youz a mufukin' animal..llPig ass nigga yourz an animal,yourz a mufukin animal.lBitch ass nigga you aint no animal..llIma show these mufucka's how to handle you..ll
    Battle Record
    7-6
    but if i had to choice.....it would be up north

Gunsmoke
    All im sayin is....Dev., is where ever there from, like i know Luda from somewhere in ILL. cuz he say's it in one of his song's on the new album....but i dont know if T.I. is from new york....i mean i dont know.....but what are they Repin now.......404......so thats, that.........pz