A$tonish vs. I Am Unreal.

10 lines
    30 min to drop after checkin.
    house rules.
    On the wings of maybe..

You've Earned a Custom Title! I Am Unreal.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    2-1
    check... .................................................. .........................................
    On the wings of maybe..

Battle Record
    2-1
    This guy's 3-0, has no game and is bigheaded with no brains
    I brought you to FL 'cause it's hard to de-cypher your sayins
    Quote Originally Posted by A$tonish
    Back comes the canadian, he can't mind his business,
    you 0-0 dawg, how u gonna bash the people on my hitlist.
    -With tidbits of clips to embarass you with your wackness.
    I'll bend more strings then Clapton to have you in a casket
    I know your style, you'll see my verse then run and stray
    This kid couldn't be 'felt' if he was made of suede!
    You from Californi, eh? I'd rather compare you to S-Club than Dre
    'Cause a Boy/Girl group will be what this transvestite stays.
    On the wings of maybe..

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Cali))))) Name a crew that could stop tha force that I strike with, Let alone try to hold the pen that i write with, You could even chop off my fingers i type with, those i hold tha mic wit, thinkin i might quit
    Battle Record
    9-3
    jus finished with xc!usive and saw this thread. Took u long enough. Nice verse though. Check.
    <center>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

<table style=filter:GLOW(color=Green)>Complexity Within Words</table>

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please Help Close These

Cali))))) Name a crew that could stop tha force that I strike with, Let alone try to hold the pen that i write with, You could even chop off my fingers i type with, those i hold tha mic wit, thinkin i might quit
    Battle Record
    9-3
    true this kid is a monster with crimson sleeves,
    No balls, no rhymes, and a vagina where his dick should be,
    Ya fuckin pussy, you thought you could get a win and split,
    That shit is "unreal", i'll "hammer" u,cus im "2 legit to quit",
    sorry kid, i see tha future and i forsee ya doom,
    the only time you touched my "flow" was in ya mothers womb,
    yeah i beat them guts up, while you were concieved,
    I like that poem u wrote for ya moms, after i fuck and leave.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...49&postcount=7

shit brought a tear to my eye and it really hit home,
    but not as hard as my punches hit tha back a ya dome,
    So stick to topicals dawg cus this shit is for tha meanest,
    No more b/s poems, mournin moms death due to my penis
    <center>

Please Help Close These

Battle Record
    9-3
    uppin, man that sucked i had to do two verses in 30 minutes, WTF took you so long to accept. Guess you had to write your verse b4 u actually accepted since u need 3 days and shit.

Oh and BTW

"the only time you touched my "flow" was in ya mothers womb,"
    Flow refering to semen flow for those idiots out there.

"I like that poem u wrote for ya moms, after i fuck and leave."
    Just saying the death topical is for his mom cus i killed her with my dick. Pretty self explanitory.

Uppin 4 votes.
    Good shit unreal
    <center>

Please Help Close These

Battle Record
    1-4
    it was really close..but astonish just had the better punches even tho they was explaind(i read it b4 they were explained) they should be clear enough to understand and for idiots to get..cause theres alot out there but unreal it wasent a bad verse dude just work on it more

v// astonish no hateee
    H-Town Underground

Battle Record
    2-1
    Guess you had to write your verse b4 u actually accepted since u need 3 days and shit.[/QUOTE]

Please, don't even try and sway. I said 3 days because I dont spend my entire life on here. The reason it took me 30 minutes to write this verse is because I actually had to leave (yes, theres life outside of this website) and eat dinner. Eat shit cocksucker.
    On the wings of maybe..

Battle Record
    9-3
    nobody is swaying u fuckin whiner. It still don't change the fact that i challenged you and w/o accepting, you wait 45 minutes and post the thread with ya verse like 5 minutes behind. Shit is kinda obvious. As far as three days goes, you fuckin young bucks always talk about how "busy" you are. All you have to do is school and a sport if your good enough to play one. I work all fuckin day and still fit battlez in during my fuckin lunchbreak so get tha fuck outta here with that shit. The reason it takes you three days is becaus you suck and you can't come up with shit off tha top of ya dome.
    W/e though
    I still gave u props on ya verse bitch.
    Uppin
    <center>

Please Help Close These

Resistance
    it was really close..but astonish just had the better punches even tho they was explaind(i read it b4 they were explained) they should be clear enough to understand and for idiots to get..cause theres alot out there but unreal it wasent a bad verse dude just work on it more

v// astonish no hateee

Battle Record
    9-3
    Uppin, can we get some votes on this shit people.
    <center>

Please Help Close These

Battle Record
    9-3
    uppin 3................................................. .............................................
    <center>

Please Help Close These

Poetry is my Art
    Battle Record
    8-5
    Well this was ok.. but i have to say unreal got my vote,,, astonish... the mom shit and poem shit got kinda wack after you used it so many times....

v/unreal better

"My poems come from the heart, like "Heart Attacks", ....Serious"

None
    Battle Record
    18-0
    theory is banned for quoting someones vote.

Battle Record
    1-7
    ya this was close but astonish was better to me....his shit was stronger and hit harder

v//astonish
    EAST SIDE CHAMP-3-3-3-