Im[SUPER]sOnIc.gEtExCiTeD KayBori's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

Re: middle finger for marv

Quote Originally Posted by Philly®
    *pokes you till u give me your yahoo n aol*
    *bites finger*
    the nerve
    whats wrong with ppl from Ohio ese/nigga?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Forum
    *shakes ten fingers cause I've never felt that many at once..*
    lmao
    silly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    14-6

Quote Originally Posted by KayBori
    lmao
    no total
    fingers
    bot hands
    I was fucking with you
    and u wish

LMFao....I was j/k...damn ma you cute and all but don't get all bitchy on me and shit...you latino's a get loco on a votho in ell momento..comphrendai.... :hosea: :hosea: :hosea: :hosea: :hosea: :hosea: :hosea: :hosea: :hosea: :hosea:

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by KayBori
    *bites finger*
    the nerve
    whats wrong with ppl from Ohio ese/nigga?

urrrrrrr from ohio

n that's a damn shame i try n be nice n just poke u n u bite my fucking fingers...

u leave me no choice but to poke u with my other hand

Battle Record
    14-6

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

Battle Record
    1-1

LMFao....I was j/k...damn ma you cute and all but don't get all bitchy on me and shit...you latino's a get loco on a votho in ell momento..comphrendai.... :hosea: :hosea: :hosea: :hosea: :hosea: :hosea: :hosea: :hosea: :hosea: :hosea:
    i was joking to vato
    the internet is no good for jokes
    :hosea =my hero

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Philly®
    urrrrrrr from ohio

n that's a damn shame i try n be nice n just poke u n u bite my fucking fingers...

u leave me no choice but to poke u with my other hand
    lmao
    message me for it
    i wanna say something clever but mean but i wont

Battle Record
    14-6

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

Battle Record
    6-3
    Awards WOP Champion

Give me a fucking break I came on this site to battle, to rap, and maybe post a poem or to.
    To meet new people with the same interests I have.
    iunno... I don't look around the site as much as I used to, but I think the consesus is that the skill lvl pretty much sucks around here anymore as far as rapping goes

you mentioned poetry, if you're into that... well, there's a hiphop site for it - might be more your ish - i don't think anybody would ban me for linking it... but like I said, I'm not around as much as I used to be - if you want the link, PM

EDIT: oh, and that site's about 1/2 female... so you wouldn't get quite as much attention

I'm dead.

Hence Forward

Battle Record
    83-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

yea don't bite that hand.. cuz there'd be only 1 other thing to poke u with.... n i dunno if your ready or not

lemme stop being the usual RB horny dude

Battle Record
    1-1

lmao ok stop
    :hosea: = my brother he catches u he will kick ur ass

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by SMZ
    iunno... I don't look around the site as much as I used to, but I think the consesus is that the skill lvl pretty much sucks around here anymore as far as rapping goes

you mentioned poetry, if you're into that... well, there's a hiphop site for it - might be more your ish - i don't think anybody would ban me for linking it... but like I said, I'm not around as much as I used to be - if you want the link, PM

EDIT: oh, and that site's about 1/2 female... so you wouldn't get quite as much attention
    k thanks i'll pm yuh in a bit

Battle Record
    14-6

+ + = :hosea: +

or

me and hoesa =

and you and I =

Battles I need closed

Open Mic's

L.S.
    N.A.
    M.C.

Battle Record
    1-1

or

me and hoesa =

and you and I =

I think I'd you if you even attempted to

or

me and hoesa =

and you and I =
    shut up you lame ass faggot

i hope a midget follows you around for the rest of your life, kicking you in the balls