User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 1 of 1

Thread: Topical Battle Front Lines Rules (Read before Posting)

Battle Record
    136-1
    Awards No Show LLL Season Champion FL Champion 100+ Wins

Topical Battle Front Lines Rules (Read before Posting)

Welcome to the new Front Lines for Topical battles only...this forum will be ran very similar to how the audio battles forum is ran in the many aspects....this was a long time coming and now topical heads have one battle arena they can all gather to...PLEASE...be sure to read everything I say after this paragraph

Topical Battle Front Lines Rules:

1. All callouts will still be handled in the Bitch Slapped forum...however, if they are topical or poetry battles they will all be set in this forum. If they are set in the Front Lines (text) I will move them to this forum.

2. All standard battle rules apply...provide topics, select your topic, and drop to that particular topic.

3. No swaying, dickriding, biting, or crew votes.

4. You MAY have as many battles open as you can get open...there are various reasons I allow this. #1 reason being if you are active enough to get the credits to start these battles then you are active enough to keep the forum I mod alive. I will not DQ anyone who has more than 3 battles open because it's retarded to punish people for wanting to battle on a site properly named as such.

5. I allow overupping to an extent...but if it is excessive and retarded as shit then you will be DQed.

6. IF you have a topical battle where it's been one week AFTER both opponents have dropped the winner can be declared by a majority of the votes in the polls...if it is a tie then the next vote will decide a winner. However, if both wish to allow the battle to go on till all votes are actual votes then so be it...but I warn you now..even if it is 1-0 the winner will be the one with 1 vote on the poll. I highly doubt many situations such as this will arise, but if one of the battlers wish to have the battle closed by all votes instead of this rule that is fine as well. Also, please keep in mind that these battles must be reported and I will not close battles no matter how old they are until that is done.

7. All Front Lines topical championship battles will be held in this forum now...and you may still provide your links in the topical rankings thread.

8. Voting procedures are still the same. Votes must make sense, be thoroughly explained, and they cannot be copy and paste votes. However, I won't be DQing any votes if neither of the opponents in that battle are going to bitch about them.

Last edited by SmokaJoka; March 22nd, 2007 at 09:38 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.