User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 49

Thread: Born To Kill..

Battle Record
    20-6

Born To Kill..

for the sake of an educated argument, please defend the bolded setences in quotations.

Quote Originally Posted by Born To Kill View Post
    Well...

There's no controlling the climate...

It's gone through various changes over the millions of years it's existed.
    Natural changes.

Global warming is a myth, a scare tactic...nothing more than a way to bring down big business/industry...which is exactly what crazy ass, hardcore left wing liberals want to begin with.

But, cats still believe what they want, I guess.

Peace
    I really want to get into your right wing mindset.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

Re: Born To Kill..

Why even argue with him, Daz?

Who the fuck cares. He can think what he wants, you don't have to care.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

I call it a myth, because it is...

For every so called scientist that says it's real...
    There are so called scientists that say it's a crock of shit.

For every "eco-expert" that whines about big oil/energy fucking up the earth...
    There are big oil/energy "eco-experts" that swear they aren't...that in fact, they've done, this, that, and the other to IMPROVE the earth.

So...

Here's the kicker...

All eco-peeps say that the scientists and eco-experts on the "Humans aren't causing global warming" side say that very thing only because of the money they're making.

Eco-peeps always say..."Of course, they deny it's happening, they wanna keep getting rich!!!"

However...no one EVER mentions the fuckload of dollars being made by everyone "going green". Why not?

Cats like Al Gore...are getting paid tons of money by stupid colleges and where ever to have him come speak. Other so-called experts are doing the same thing...getting paid top-dollar to "expose" the big evil...

Whatever company makes compost toilets is definitely making more money now than they were 3 years ago...

Same with all the recycling...there have to be staffs everywhere to actually collect and do something with the shit...

Hmm...sounds and looks like big business to me.

See, those cats don't know oil and gas...that takes a big ass education to turn oil, crude, coal, all that...into electricity, gasoline, etc.

They're educated in a different way...so...how do they get rid of their competition?
    Why, claim it's evil...that's how! Get big loser motherfuckers like Al Gore to be the figure head...pay him fuckloads of money to make a movie and scare the fuck out of people...

And you're on your way!

Viva Capitalism!

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards WOP Champion

Okay, but you must admit that it is common sense that if we can use less energy, we should. Things like signing up for paperless bills and autopay, using reusable dish towels instead of paper towels, driving more fuel efficient cars and using more energy efficient appliances, sealing windows and doors better, using fluorescent bulbs, recycling bottles and plastic, using low-water using showerheads and toilets that don't waste as much water, I mean, there's a ton of things that make perfect sense.

And there's basically no legitimate argument for not doing those things. I mean, yes, industry and current energy consumption is demonized and sometimes incorrectly and unfairly, but come on, man, it's common sense on some of this shit, whether it changes the climate or not, we should still do it.

A.I.

"She managed to extract from the restriction itself a further delicate thought, like good poets whom the tyranny of rhyme forces into the discovery of their finest lines."

Battle Record
    5-3

Born isn't ever going to acknowledge tat the climate is being negatively effected by humans.

He works for a oil company Daz.
    It's just a pointless argument to start wit him cuz is ignorance is "to the bone" on the subject.

He'll start going into "my family this, my family that" "the oil company saved my family's life" "the oil company rubs my back on saturdays"

Money has made his kind more ignorant than the "demon liberals" they point fingers at.
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    5-3

Quote Originally Posted by Daz View Post
    I really want to get into your right wing mindset.
    try crack.
    Welcome to reality.

doesnotexist

I call it a myth, because it is...

For every so called scientist that says it's real...
    There are so called scientists that say it's a crock of shit.
    You realize that...doesn't mean it's fake any more then itmeans it's real right? In fact it just leaves the question completly in the middle.

Battle Record
    212-103

If it's so real...

Then why isn't the shit just flat out against the law?

Pedophilia is a real evil. Thus, raping kids is against the law.
    Robbery is a real evil. Thus, sticking a gun in someone's face and taking their shit is against the law.

And on and on...

So...if NOT being green is such an evil...

Why isn't it against the law? Why can I go down the road to my closest car dealership and buy a Hummer right now if I felt so inclined?

Why can I buy some land and raise methane spewing cattle if I feel like it?

How come I can flush my toilet and leave my water running all day long and no police show up to cart me off?

Myth.

Battle Record
    12-1

I did a speech on Global warming in a class two years ago, how it wasn't humanity, etc. The teacher told me not to but I did it and he gave me 100% and said he'd look more into the subject and check my sources. He never got back to me about it.
    Hence Forward
    axis powers

Battle Record
    5-3

If it's so real...

Then why isn't the shit just flat out against the law?

Pedophilia is a real evil. Thus, raping kids is against the law.
    Robbery is a real evil. Thus, sticking a gun in someone's face and taking their shit is against the law.

And on and on...

So...if NOT being green is such an evil...

Why isn't it against the law? Why can I go down the road to my closest car dealership and buy a Hummer right now if I felt so inclined?

Why can I buy some land and raise methane spewing cattle if I feel like it?

How come I can flush my toilet and leave my water running all day long and no police show up to cart me off?

Myth.
    you can't be that ignorant.
    so it's a myth cuz it's not illegal?

why aren't cigarettes illegal you idiot? I guess cigarette addiction, and death is a myth too.

Use your brain. really.
    You play ur side so hard it's effected your judgement/vision/intelligence.
    Welcome to reality.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

I agree that it's blown out of proportion. The data is used to fulfill political agendas and to line people's pockets. There's no disputing this. We aren't even attacking the issues that hurt the environment the most. Those issues are non-issues as far as politics go. The whole going green phenomenon in politics is 100% BS.

BUT I DO agree that we should be finding the most efficient and environmentally friendly sources of energy anyway. It's better for everyone. But even the advancements that we've made aren't even the most efficient things we should be getting behind. Diesel fuel, vegetable oil (corn and soy diesel), hydrogen batteries etc all hurt the environment in some ways worse than gasoline. The true answers are things like wind power, solar power, and water power. This is all natural energy that exists anyway. It doesn't need to be created, and it has no harmful byproducts. We just need to create more efficient ways to utilize them.

But even after the world is off of oil, the major problems no one is addressing will still exist... like methane gas from the large amount of cows we farm that poisons the air WAY more than gasoline byproducts.

Battle Record
    212-103

Opey is a bad motherfucker, people...

Take that, Cain!

Battle Record
    30-12

I would like to see what research the people have done who accept global warming as fact.

Nine times out of ten I bet their only source is from a movie. .

Mindless Self-Engulfed In Moniker's Avatar
    Battle Record
    3-2
    Awards OFOTK Champion

It's inconvenient. But it's the truth. That people find out during the 11th hour. Or something like that.

No but seriously, global warming is a farce. There will and has always been 'climate change'. It's always been in our best interest to recycle and not be wasteful but that's almost a staple of American culture. All global warming did was scare people into what they should've been doing all along, conserving energy, buying fuel efficient vehicles, etc. etc.

I guess the ice age came about by those damned Dinosaurs not taking monstrous enough dumps reeking of methane to 'warm up' the atmosphere. If only Al Gore would've been around to save them...

Oh, and WTF to Nascar! Stop driving around in circles wasting all that gas and polluting the atmosphere. Go do some soapbox derbies or something more eco-friendly. Earth haters.
    Last edited by Moniker; April 22nd, 2009 at 06:39 PM
    A ruthless
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    of everything existing.
    Po'ethics
    abstanticollective.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

We don't even mass produce fuel efficient vehicles. What we call fuel efficient isn't even close to what should be on the market right now.