User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: I'll freakion pay you for it... $25 up for grabs..

*Obligatory title brag* Dox Phonic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    4-3

I'll freakion pay you for it... $25 up for grabs..

So... a quick $25 to the dude who best designs me the best tattoo...

Can be free drawn or digitally done... up to you... but it'll be up to me whether I like it... (I'm already leaning toward freedrawn but feel free to open my digitally naive eyes...)

Must feature a Cross and the phrase "God is my Judge"
    I need that EXACT phrase... that's what my real name (not Paradox you dumbasses) means in the original hebrew... I don't want no Tupac "Only God can judge me" I want the original "God is my Judge"... feature it in the tat however you like... on a scroll, on the cross itself... artistically shaped into the grain of the wood... whatever... go nuts... The design of the cross is up to you... however you want it to appear... whatever you want the cross to be made up of... two bits of wood... two nails... eh... celtic? just traditional black ink? Up to you... the point is I'm the judge so if I like it you'll be getting the moneys...

Optional extra is the Icthus fish... it's an oldschool religious symbol that looks like this:
    It's OPTIONAL... if you think your design looks better without it in there then don't put it in... I persoanally don't mind if the Icthus isn't in there at all... the Cross is religious enough for my hand clasping, knee bending, crucifix shaping ass... but yeah... if you think you've got something creative... go for it...

EMPHASIS ON CREATIVITY... I want a damn unique tat... not something that's seen once and forgotten k? this is gotta be injected onto my skin fa cryin ou lou... it's gotta be LONG TERM awesome... if you all come wack I just won't use anything you've given...

Now... I'd prefer it in black for simplicity... but if you think you've got something off the wall crazy with your sweet ass rendering or whatever you photoshop junkies call it then go ahead... obviously I'm the judge... and I'm good to pay... a quick $25... Will keep this open for about a week maybe more depending on how many people jump in here...

Should also mention... multiple entries are not only allowed but encouraged... think of it as... $25 if you're dope... it don't take too much to impress me...

PM me if you're gonna get in on this and I'll put you on the "Wants my money" list...
    [YOUTUBE]ncScMJG2Ejg[/YOUTUBE]
    DEUCE KICKS - UNDERTOW

Dear Lord we make good music...

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: I'll freakion pay you for it... $25 up for gra

thats my gfx attempt.

ill draw sumin out for u too.
    Last edited by Led Poison; September 6th, 2009 at 03:15 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GFX/WEB DESIGN - MIXING/MASTERING - VIDEO EDITING/TYPOGRAPHY
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[soundclick]9864916[/soundclick]

Battle Record
    1-0

$25 for a tattoo design is theft mate, you pass me $50 and I'll make you squint with pride every time you look at it.
    Reason being that the time it takes to design and draw a tattoo that'll look good on skin is a longer-than-usual process.

I do most of my stuff hand-drawn anyway, currently making an emblem tattoo out of a Dark Angel, a drawing I did. It's going to be redesigned into a 'coat of arms' kind of design; closed borders and majorly symmetrical. A close friend has offered me £60 for it, that's like $120.

Consider the offer?

[Po'Ethics][Written Voices]

Battle Record
    0-2

haha ay ima give this anotha try fams

GFX/WEB DESIGN - MIXING/MASTERING - VIDEO EDITING/TYPOGRAPHY

[soundclick]9864916[/soundclick]