User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Never Gonna Stop (LivenLearn Exclusive!)

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Last edited by LivenLearn23; March 10th, 2011 at 07:40 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Life Lessons Volume 1 Mixtape:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: Never Gonna Stop (LivenLearn Exclusive!)

Such a laid back beat. I like your style. shits dope. Kinda remind me of like Lupe meets warren g. you deff a better rapper on this site then others. your music has substance. nice to hear.
    Catalyst
    mecca vai & milkman
    Want extra exposure?
    Hit us up @

for more information

Battle Record
    1-1

Oh shit this beat is dope. Ha Ha @ ya flow, I like that. You got a nice style. You never hear shit like this anymore, especially ya style. It's real early-mid 90's like. I like that and I just love beats that have that jazzy feel to it. That's just real hip hop there. This is the best track I heard in this forum today. This gets a playback for sure. I'm gonna check out some more of your stuff yo. Your mechanics is great and transitions is really on point. I like how you change your flow up, and you do it a lot. This is a really good listen. Keep posting and making good music yo.

[YOUTUBE]huERok8y-Oo[/YOUTUBE]

@ Mecca Appreciate the listen man, glad u enjoyed it, and def. peep out more of my drops as they come out

@ Lear yea, man I was going for that type of feel, and the beat catered to it very well...Im glad u enjoyed man, and def. appreciate the feedback, I saw u dropped somthn so ima hit u up with some feed, but again thnx for the support pz.

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

good oldie beat....had a good vibe to ur flow on this, lyrics were cool...you def got some skills man

sociopathic necrophiliac StitchiZ's Avatar
    Battle Record
    7-7

Ignore the comment i posted......i had 2 RB windows open and posted it on the wrong 1
    Last edited by StitchiZ; March 5th, 2011 at 12:00 PM

[SOUNDCLICK]10412344[/SOUNDCLICK]

Its coo Stitchez...and thnx I-M-E for the support, glad your feeln the song, just a small drop was feeln in an old schoo mood atm, but yea you and me should drop a collab sometime so hit me up if ur interested....

beat is smooth, real laid back.
    your flow fits with the beat, your voice does have a ol school feel to it.
    this reminds me of some shit you'd put on back in the day and just cruise bobbin ya head
    your delivery is switched which is nice, brings the track together
    solid song, def worth a second listen. only thing might be to enunciate a little more in
    some parts.

i like it nice track.

rtf track i have posted is We Back By (Popular Demand)

yes Im def. with u on the enunciating comment, kinda jumbled a lil in there but thnx for the response and Im gonna keep getting better, so keep checking out my dropz

Battle Record
    2-1

RTFing:

i like how you started off using a unique flow, "hands off cant feel yall.." good shit sometimes i feel like the flow takes away from what youre saying, could just be me. good sound overall
    im awkward on purpose because i hate people

follow me on twitter: @NobleCAM_JR

Battle Record
    4-1

Live n Learn always got some crazy concepts.

Expect to hear some crazy new material from the 2 of us.
    He's one of like 9 artists that I really wanna work with.

Battle Record
    11-5

Fucking loving this beat.

Flow comes in very nicely. Love the mutlies man, quality is sounding nice. Production and mixing sounds pretty professional.

Pretty nice shit man, keep up the work.

Maybe we could work on something sometime, check my shit out.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...416/index.html

Social Media:

Glad u liked it man, we can def. collab sometime, I gave you feed on your drop, it was really nice, so yea let me know wat u got in mind and pm me wen u got somthn...