User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: The Ultimate Finale: Season 13

Soule

The Ultimate Finale: Season 13

Anybody else watching this shit? Chris Cope vs Chuck O'Neil was pretty legit honestly. Chris has improved a lot since the season.

Soule

Re: The Ultimate Finale: Season 13

Pretty legit fight between Kyle Kingsbury and Fabio.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

I really didn't follow too much of this season of TUF, so really didn't know about the final two fighters..And I really only tuned in to see Clay Guida fight and Dos Santos vs Carwin. Which I missed Guida fight, and now I see Santos and Carwin don't fight until next week, wtf?

I thought both coaches always fought at the Season Finale when the final two competitors fought?
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

No. Lol. they always fight at the PPV AFTER the season finale.

Battle Record
    78-5
    Awards 75+ Wins

Gay..Guess I'll be missing out on that then lol. Not going to spend money on that card, I'd put money on Carwin though.
    RB OG Triple OG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Soule

Word, that card looks weak honestly. But the last two fights of The Ultimate Finale were good fights. I just wanted the other guy to win.

Battle Record
    12-8

Fuuuuck I was rooting for Pettis.. my fellow Wisconsinite. Even though he lost, he looked awesome. I'm pretty sure he did more damage to Guida from the ground than Guida did from the top. I'm surprised Guida didn't keep it standing. Usually he's not so lame. But Pettis kept that fight exciting as fuck. Especially the end of the 2nd and 3rd.

Soule

Word. I seen him trying for that triangle and an armbar a lot. was praying for success. and then he had Clay's back and I was saying "get him!" but then SWOOP! right through the damn legs. [/NoHomo]

Battle Record
    12-8

He had me on the edge of my seat.. and had me on my feet when I thought he had sunk in that arm bar.

Soule

Word. there were a few moments where he REALLY could have done something in the stand up. just open opportunities that I'd seen. but I think it being his UFC Debut against someone like Clay Guida kind of made him a little nervous to try anything to big. ya know? but damn at that 360 back kick.

Battle Record
    26-9
    Awards PS Champion/IE Champion PC HOF PS HOF PS Season champ OM HOF Legendary PC

Some boring fucking fights... some great fights...

Guida did well... Pettis will rock some fools though in the future. Dude has some hands, shit.
    This is one of those moments, however, where being on top and almost getting tapped 50 times wins you a fight... and that is gay

Soule

Agreed. Honestly. I thought "Showtime" did more than guida did.

Battle Record
    12-8

Quote Originally Posted by Gott Faust View Post
    Some boring fucking fights... some great fights...

Guida did well... Pettis will rock some fools though in the future. Dude has some hands, shit.
    This is one of those moments, however, where being on top and almost getting tapped 50 times wins you a fight... and that is gay
    A-fucking-men. I feel that even though Guida was on top, and "controlled" most of the fight.. Pettis definitely did more damage. I hate how judges vote based on who controls the fight.. just because you control where the fight takes place, doesn't always mean you won, or should have won. And this was one of those instances, imo.

And damn @ Ramsey getting ko'd. I had a feeling it would happen, but I didn't want it to. At least it looked cool, lol.

Battle Record
    212-103
    Awards LLL Season Champion LLL HOF 200+ Wins

Tony was a lock to win that fight...

Ramsey only has flurries for offense, that's it...past that...all he does is bull a guy to the cage, separate, then flurry.

Rinse and repeat.

Ramsey is not a marksman...Tony Ferguson is a marksman with his shots. He hits real hard and damaging, and he hits accurately.

Plus, he has good movement, both head and body.

Ramsey has no movement other than going forward which is why the shit was a short fight. Ramsey is blah, sorry...but he is.

And what's with all the Clay Guida hate?
    Pettis is just another bad-ass from another division that found out the tough way thet the UFC is clearly tougher competition. Even at middle tier, which Clay Guida is.
    Seriously cats...deal with it...that WEC "juggernaut" got his ass handed to him by a second tier UFC guy.

And WOAH at the ref in that after fight NOT realizing little skin condition guy had KO'd his opponent from the guard. He let that dude take about 4 unnecessary HARD punches while he was out cold.
    NICE!

Soule

I think you must've been watching a different Clay Guida fight honestly.