Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: "Dreams" - Kanoe

You've Earned a Custom Title!

"Dreams" - Kanoe

You've Earned a Custom Title! Marz_'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: "Dreams" - Kanoe

love the beat. Lyrically I can tell off the bat youre nice. Flow was dope too. I like the subject matter, definitely says some good shit. hook is nice too, Every verse seemed to address somethin a little different, but def. all ties in nicely. Only thing I say work on is the audio quality. A little hard to hear. But man I really liked this, def. got talent. Keep it up fam.

Also, please return the feed here if you get a chance:
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...568/index.html
    Left to Write

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks for the feed

You've Earned a Custom Title! theflo's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-3

really diggin the beat.. your flo was on point to..
    Really good song bruh keep it up, next time tho make sure u try to go to a studio or mix it better the audio wasnt the best,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook:

Youtube: [YOUTUBE]y8tu7ax4Q50[/YOUTUBE]

ight. diggin thefeed.

I enjoyed the laid back style, almost chillout-y beat. Reminds me of Nujabes an' that kind of J-hop style beat. I'll ignore the quality, 'cause that already got covered. For me it felt as though it was clear on the beggining and end of lines, but got worse in the middle. Might just be the way you alternate tone as you flow. But anyways, onto the rapping style.

I liked your timing in general. Flow wise, you changed it up quite a bit, and that made the song feel fresh all the way though. You stayed on beat like a pro. I would've maybe liked to see a more laid back/spaced out style to match the beat, but that's your choice.

I felt like some of the rhyme schemes where hit or miss though. It wasn't anything terriblely noticable, but it felt a little inconsistant in terms of complexity. Maybe rewrite a few lines here and there?

Hopefully that helps a little, although I don't have much I could suggest.

Hurray for my first post!

You've Earned a Custom Title! PVizTheWiz's Avatar

Feeling this single...

The production is pretty nice and your rhyming is definitely on point. The audio quality could be enhanced and I would suggest getting someone to mix and master it (me haha) in the future (especially if you are selling material). You want to present the best quality material for your fans.

P

- Home of interviews with emcees, beat makers and the promotion of Global HipHop.