Thread: Aj Rock Produced By Sinful "Love u 4 Life"

Aj Rock Produced By Sinful "Love u 4 Life"

Rate it and Feed Links

|Rap|R&b|Pop|

LINKS
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...30/index2.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...872/index.html
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...621/index.html

EDIT: our youtube player works two ways... if you use the [brackets] then you only need to put the video ID in between, the kEEHTNezCPw part of the link... OR you can just post up the link without any brackets and it will automatically embed...
    Last edited by sinfulproduction; July 22nd, 2011 at 01:18 PM Reason: links

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

Re: Aj Rock Produced By Sinful "Love u 4 Life"

not working
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Battle Record
    3-2

fixed... this beat is aight, got a commercial vibe and it sounds real clean... the singer is pretty dope... this sounds top notch, professional... catchy, dope vibe... this is cool... not my personal cup of tea, but you did a real nice job with it... matter of fact, while it's not typically my style and maybe not that of a lot of our diehard underground type members, this is easily one of the best ALL AROUND tracks lately... I'ma award you with a Track Of The Week for this...

shit is very marketable. i dont discriminate on styles of hiphop... this is a banger. the singer is real dope.

A+ this is illy man dope beat.
    Milk Man

Ok...hol up...Im not hating...but...how the fuck something with ONE reply get track of the week...n my song got 20+ replies of EVERYBODY saying shit is hot n it doesn't?

hmmmmmm

Q DA GAWD

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tha Q View Post
    Ok...hol up...Im not hating...but...how the fuck something with ONE reply get track of the week...n my song got 20+ replies of EVERYBODY saying shit is hot n it doesn't?

hmmmmmm

i agree fully with the; how is this a track of the week with like no replys espceially someone whos not active at all...no hate also just wondering, though i dont take the tracks of the weeks serious cuz many of them i dont see how they get it or get it as fast as they do, i think its just someones favs for the most part, not really sure what they are based on or how they are chosen...

anywaysss, i liked the song, only because the singing was really good, great voice...
    ...the beat was kinda trash though, and the song did seem to drag on a bit too much for me i had to skip some of it to the end cuz i got a bit bored, i dont see this as a track of the week, maybe track of the day (yes i know theres no such thing) but anyway no hate at allll, props for making it to song of the week.....get activeeee and help out the other artists on here, we all hungry to be fed
    The Hip Hop Sounds Of...

Battle Record
    3-2

the replies are only one part of what's taken into account... you guys wanna know what we really look for???

DOPE MUSIC...

and this track is that, all around... there are lots of dope songs every week, there are lots of wack songs every week... when someone new comes along, of course they won't get a lotta replies, new members never do... does that mean it's NOT a dope song??? not in the least... also, I'm not one to keep givin' the same dudes awards week after week... if you're consistently dope, fine, we all see that... I base my selections on more criteria, I take many things into account, always have... it just so happened that I gave this new member a listen, was fully impressed, and awarded him...

and you guys can't HONESTLY tell me this isn't one of the better songs OVERALL this week...

You've Earned a Custom Title!

This definitely deserves TOTW imo. This is dope as hell. Great commercial track. Beat was onpoint. This a hit man. The singer really did a good job. Hook is catchy as hell. I could see females falling in love wit this. Yall need to push this shit. Return the favor http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...535/index.html

thanks all for the replies sorry for the late response im busy on working with other artist's and also i may have a chance to work with a artist for jive records cant go into much details about it yet but please hope for the best thanks.

Battle Record
    20-6

this is a dope ass song despite the hating. i'd listen to this. its mainstream but the beat is cool and the production is on point. i could definitely see this getting played on the radio somewhere. good music bro.
    Always Impervious an Axis Power.

Supermod Me.

Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

yo im defintely feeling the beat and vocally ur very ill i feel the emotion on here. I could see this song getting radio play. the mix is fukin nice the vocals match the beat. this has an ill usher feel to it. This is beautiful music as its finest real talk im not big into rnb but this was the illest i heard in a grip. im more of an old school rnb dude but wats out there for rnb now this kills it. very good job
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

listened twice lol
    [url]https:

word track of the week goes to whoever got the dopest and this shit is really dope so congratulate dont hate
    Buy Two Beats Get One Beat Free at