0 0%
  • xXFresHXx

5 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: xXFresHXx vs. Dadiator [DAD DQed NO LINKS]

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

xXFresHXx vs. Dadiator [DAD DQed NO LINKS]

10 lines
    Due tomorrow night

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: xXFresHXx vs. Dadiator

I'll check now. Good luck little bitch.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

You actually went through with setting this up... impressive. You're the first who actually had enough backbone to go through with this. You should at least give yourself kudos for that.

Battle Record
    96-70

Fuck it I'm done.

I can't think of a single person on this earth with a curse as worse than you
    Because you're more of a bitch than the one that gave birth to you
    I've determined you as a discerning dude woulda been more honest about yourself
    But we've learned that you've got so many skeletons in your closet ya need more shelves
    You make gay jokes all day all night but you gotta realize thats silly right?
    Because you could rape a lady bug, and that bitch would STILL be tight
    The great father my ass man you fucking sound like a gay rapist priest
    They say what you can't get off your mind is what you're aiming to be.
    ^^^That does right there turn ya into a historian on hallucinogens
    Because as of right now ya RapBattle career has no future in it

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

You're basically a delayed abortion; you were born only to immediately start dying.
    Whore barely tried, his verse was nothing more than bitch mourning while crying.

Your rhymes are stale, your username is fibbage because you have bored literature
    You're a lightweight, you only cost 6 bucks by the scale shown on your signature.

I'm Fatherly, with my bare hands I built the closet you need to come out of.
    Your signature image is your lifestyle: fruit, but it's not something to be proud of.

Speaking of... who the fuck reps themselves with an underwear logo?
    I just exposed you for what you really are like a Poloroid candid photo.

Newton's Third Law states a push is met with an equal reaction.
    So you just defied physics, because I went right through your feeble crap written.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

I'd also like to take this time to again call you a 3 pack of men's tighty whiteys. Because that's what you are.

Battle Record
    96-70

*thats not as on the first line at the end

Also, Dadiator I would like to take the time to remind you that all your shit stained tighty whitey buddies are waiting for you at the salvation army you scum of the earth.

Battle Record
    96-70

Battle Record
    96-70

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

- Meh, not feeling this much, no major impact in my opinion.

But we've learned that you've got so many skeletons in your closet ya need more shelves

- Like previous line. I think this could have been flipped better to make it a little more effective, not really a punch in my opinion.

- Not feeling this at all either. Think you could have used ANOTHER concept in which would have been effective if worded correctly.

- Not really a punch once again. Wording is off. Concept is there but wording means everything when putting concepts together. It can make or break the effectiveness of the punch intended.

- NO major impact in my opinion.

Overall: I see you have potential. You have to work on your concepts and wording them correctly. As I stated previously, wording a concept can make or break the effectiveness of the punch. Your flow is pretty decent, just work on better/more effective concepts and wording them nicely. Try not to use so much filler in your set ups.

[vs]

You're basically a delayed abortion; you were born only to immediately start dying.
    Whore barely tried, his verse was nothing more than bitch mourning while crying.

- This really was blah in my honest opinion. Not really effective at all, just a statement. Concept was there, just think it was worded poorly.

Your rhymes are stale, your username is fibbage because you have bored literature
    You're a lightweight, you only cost 6 bucks by the scale shown on your signature.

- Once again, concept there but worded poorly. Direct attack, not really effective but a jab at most in my opinion.

Your signature image is your lifestyle: fruit, but it's not something to be proud of.

- Concept there, set up was decent. Jab at best. Could have been worded to make a more of an impact.

- Played concept but also worded poorly.

So you just defied physics, because I went right through your feeble crap written.

- Lol, doesn't rhyme in the language I speak. Not sure what language you speak but as for most of the "Emcee's" here on RB I assume live in america, this doesn't rhyme, Lol. Was blah anyways in my opinion.

Overall: Pretty weak verse. I did see a couple concepts you had in mind, but you worded them poorly which took away from the effective punch they COULD have been if worded nicely. Work on your flow as well. Your lines were a little stretched to were you lost a consistent flow.

Battle overall: Both verses were pretty weak in my opinion. Nothing is either verse really stood out for me. Both need to work on your creativity, concepts and wording of your concepts. However, I do think Dadiator has the edge. A few more concepts that slightly had more impact then his opponent.

Vote: Dadiator.

Take the vote for what it's worth.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Fuck it I'm done.

That's played and over written

Looooog n weak

Ok but worded a slight bit off but I liked it

Lol..
    Nope

Pretty good dawg, ur in the same boat as me son.. Wording shit better counts,I used to be on rap battles bout 12 years ago but got married had kids... Now while I drive a big rig I key these verses, but think I gotta slow down n think more... Elevation is in the future right dawg...

Nope ain't gonna work

Ok not hard..

Not really rough hitting

Rhymed bad, ok tho

Pretty good concept

Vote-----dad...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Dad

Even tho sig references don't really wow text battle wise these concepts were pretty funny. u had some good ones other then these but ur wording affected some of them.

Fresh

this was an ok flip some added humor

damn fresh what happened man ive seen some better hits from u u started off with played hits n just fell flat man like u didn't care u rushed. Dad couple humorous concepts like I said other potential hits but worded poorly.

v/dad

Battle Record
    0-3

Quote Originally Posted by xXFresHXx View Post
    5/10 not really
    6/10 I liked the idea, kinda falls short though
    6/10 funny but very simple
    5/10 soft
    5/10 again kinda weak

Quote Originally Posted by Dadiator View Post
    5/10 not very creative
    6/10 ok at best
    5/10 don't really like these signature lines
    7/10 better
    6/10 not too bad

ok battle, I think Dadiator had the small advantage getting better near the end an won it

mvgt Dadiator

dadaitor is the only good rapper here son