User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7
Showing results 91 to 94 of 94

Thread: Fire away faggots lol

Re: Fire away faggots lol

Quote Originally Posted by Go Rilla View Post
    Yea only takes 5 lbs of pressure to knock someone out with a sucker punch, just need to aim to pinch that nerve by the jaw or the back of the head right above the neck,

But yeah ive never seen any ufc or pride fighters who were striclty krav maga, lots of brazilian jiu jitsu fighters tho, maybe im wrong
    If you don't mind me asking, what are your BP/DL/Squat starter/end weights?

That's cause they're not. Krav maga only works as a self-defense - for anything else there's kapap lotar (as mentioned before) - but rare people outside of military/foreign legion/special police forces use those..

Battle Record
    12-17

Quote Originally Posted by Ella Aleantlarn View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, what are your BP/DL/Squat starter/end weights?

That's cause they're not. Krav maga only works as a self-defense - for anything else there's kapap lotar (as mentioned before) - but rare people outside of military/foreign legion/special police forces use those..
    Ur first two sentences make no sense.

Dont act like krav maga is some special technique only taught to high up military powers, i know two schools just down the road that teach that useless shit.
    Boss up

Quote Originally Posted by Go Rilla View Post
    Ur first two sentences make no sense.

Dont act like krav maga is some special technique only taught to high up military powers, i know two schools just down the road that teach that useless shit.
    Wait, aren't you the one flexing those tris in op, but won't specify how much you can bench press/deadlift/squat? Oh, ok then.

Yes, I'm well aware of the bastardization of krav maga at urrry corner of the globe.

Battle Record
    9-18
    Awards VBL Champion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.