Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 1-2 Punch League *Rules and Regs*

SiK

1-2 Punch League *Rules and Regs*

1-2 League Official Rules & Regulations
    ** NO BITING/RECYCLING, NO EXCEPTIONS **

• Biters will be banned from participation within the 1-2 League & RB
    • Recycling will result in a DQ and banned from participating within the 1-2 League
    • There will be NO extensions EVER

• CHECK-INS are required
    • A failure to show will result in a loss and a sign out by default
    • If your opponent fails to show, you must still post a bar
    • A Championship Title WILL NOT be decided by way of no-show!!!
    • If an opponent fails to show in a Championship match, the remaining participant will be ranked as the number 1 contender, but will not be considered a Champion until a win by vote

I will not assign a minimum amount of votes. If i notice a certain person is not voting i will sign them out of the league at my discretion. If battles arent getting enough votes to close out the week I will enforce stricter voting requirements. You are all grown, dont make me babysit.
    Last edited by Wordz AhGod.; May 30th, 2014 at 08:36 AM

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Re: 1-2 Punch League *Rules and Regs*

VOTING

Who can vote

• Any one who has taken part in previous seasons or is in the current season.
    • Any one who hasn't yet taken part in the league but has signed in to receive battles for the current or following week.

What counts as a vote
    • a short sentence that displays you have read and understand to some extent what has been posted so far.
    • a vote that has a given reason why you have chosen one bar over the other.

Dispute a vote
    a) you can dispute a vote if;
    • It has been less then 10 hours since the vote has been placed.
    • there are no more then 4 votes after it when the dispute is made.
    • there is legitimate reason for the dispute (do not just complain without giving a reason why you are disputing).
    カミノコトバ