User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 50

Thread: 1-2 PUNCH WEEK 2 MAG

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

1-2 PUNCH WEEK 2 MAG

INTREEZY

I for one think we had a good week to start off season 22. Only 5 people now showed and everyone else dropped on time. I know it's only 1 bar, but thats what makes it funny.. some guys need that extra week to drop that 1 revolutionary game changing bar. For those of you who don't know, you will be automatically be signed out if you no show so it is up to you to sign back in as I'll be assume/hoping that you died and won't be coming back otherwise. 3 no show's means I get the joys of never seeing you partake in this league again (Miracle, save me the trouble please).

IN THE FUUUUUUTURE

Around week 4 we plan to put 2 battles a week into trial mode. We have a lot of people going nuts over this being a 1 bar a week league (acting like you didn't know what you signed up for haha, you crazy kids), so I would like to get this trial going then. I say trial because I first need to see what the show to no show ratio is for the current weeks leading to then along with the show/no show ratio for THAT week. There's math involved children, stand back. Im not really sure if this idea has been tried before, either way I don't care since those were different times with different nerds. I believe we have the best nerds ever right now who will geek their way into making this an awesome season. So stay active or we'll stick to just one battle a week and you can cry into your own pillows when you have to wait a week to drop.

WHAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK

Packed Graves vs Galactic (W)

This battle was teeth gritting as both dropped a bar that felt unique so it was hard to pick a winner. I changed my choice about 3 times after reading it and still feel like it could have been a toss up.

Knowp (W) vs Tay Tay

This battle was weird as it felt like the opposite of Packed vs Gal but with similarities for me. I felt as though both punches were so bad that it was just too hard to vote on, in the end Knowp called upon the power of his dick riders to give Tay the slip.

Noquear vs Joe Boston (W)

Haven't seen NoQ actually show up for anything in a while, he's got miracles tendencies to sign up for shit and never show but lacks his battle record and actual good history with the site to back it up. Hoping he died, Joe dropped a good bar that had a lot of potential but I think it felt short in the execution.

Letterman (W) vs Spartacus

Letterman dropped the dopest no show bar Ive ever seen while spartacus wet himself from the thought of having to revert back to his 02 text battler mentality and decided it was in his best interest not to show up.

Phonyx Sacred vs Phlegm (W)

Phlegm probably dropped the most forced punch Ive seen in a while but damn it all he showed up. Phony PM'd me to tell me that his gential warts were acting up again so he couldn't show up. In the end, the genital warts killed him so phlegm won by default.

The Great Father (W) vs King

I honestly expected this to be an easy win for king but to my surprise, TGF's powers of some how making people no show him came back. It feels like you're going against the undertaker some times but with Paul Berrer's mouth and annoyance powers. King no showed.

LLS vs Barcotic (W)

LLS didn't show as he has the same appeal as Noquear at this point. Barcotic didn't feel like dropping fire and seeing as how LLS didn't even check in, I don't blame him for it.

Allen Knight (W) vs Rilla

I think this battle was decided just after the check in. Rilla dropped a Handle bar line that turned Amen into a 16 year old white girl with a new cell phone who just joined the cheerleading squad. I honestly don't recall too many handle bar lines other then maybe one I saw back in the days so I think its ok but dudes were spazzing in the chat about it. Allen dropped a pretty dope bar so I don't see too many ways Rilla could have won against him at his current level.

Cai vs Amen (W)

To me this one went to Cai but both concepts were played out. Cai dropped a rope bar and amen dropped a stanza wordplay. Seen them both and I guess this went down to which one you think it is less played, good showing however and Amen took the W by majority votes.

Bender vs Ashtray (W)

Bender is an older rb dude who went to NC then decided that being on a chat site and saying you're dope is better then being on a battle site and actually battling. So he stayed true to his NC roots and didn't show up, Ashtray dropped a pretty forced Bender/been there punch that could have probably taken a L to a cum line but he got the easy W week one.

Sik (W) vs Narrator

Sik had a pretty dope nameplay that in my opinion didn't really have the execution to back it up but it was enough to take the w away from narrator as I felt like he was more likely to tell me a story then drop a punch. He attempted a nameplay on Sik and it didn't fair too well.

Truth Iscariot vs Fresh (W)

Fresh dropped a pretty cool misdirection cliche line, more so something you would put into FL to get jab points with the voters then a heavy hit. Truth came in with the intentions to lose I think and didn't put much thought into his bar. Fresh took the wubbya.

Wordz AhGod (W) vs Smog

I dropped about 1 minute and 30 seconds after seeing sik set up the battles and it started off the week with momentum for everyone. Smog had a dope setup line but his execution bar was utter ass cheeks and probably ended up losing the battle without the help of my dick riders. My epic bar took the win here.

TOP 5 HITS

Quote Originally Posted by Packed Graves View Post
    1 punch broke his head, why wait til Thuirsday so votes can shed?
    when the fist will leave your I out of place, like they helped SiK post this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactic View Post
    Found out you work for ya cuz on the Side? He's basically feeding you life
    You're such a Kwality Bitch I'm thinkin of bringin you home and meetin my wife
    Quote Originally Posted by .Allen Knight. View Post
    Go rilla aka ur wack as fuck

Ur verses are trash faggot, u dropped in tiers recent
    Every bar from Gotanks & he'd have to fuse w/ someone dope to be near decent
    Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    smog ur the ultimate faggot so I won't stop til ur drowned n lifeless
    if u channeled ur anger, u’ll just end up tryin to sell jewelry at discounted prices.
    Quote Originally Posted by fresh View Post
    You're useless as tits in a bowl, keep yo 2 cents cause yo shit is spent
    If you're ever the pick of a lot; its because you're in one of em sucking dick for rent
    THE NOT SO GOOD HITS

Quote Originally Posted by TayTay. View Post
    You ain't won a league all your accolades are make believe so stop fronting
    Funny you've manage to get over 100 wins but still ain't won nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by phlegm View Post
    ya girl swallows Phlegm. loves PhD like I had a doctorate
    and the way i Letter up & down the SaC, could counteract ur log in
    Quote Originally Posted by The Great Father View Post
    King's not here, he's wearing a dress and making dinner for a dude.
    Both nude, but King's wishing he was getting pile-driven by Rick Rude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Iscariot View Post
    I see you swinging; but your flows weak and your stance is sloppy
    Punching like a bum, thinking you'll win? You're tripping....Chuck Wepner to My Ali
    Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    This ugly fucks never touched a lovely butt, so he envys smog y'all
    As many times as uve cock blocked I'd think u know by now why ur wall falls...
    1-2 WEEK 1 CYPHER

Truth Iscariot[/U]

-Some words from SiK-

Alright so the cypher got off to a rough start. Not that many people dropped and most who did, dropped garbage. Let me just remind everyone IF YOU WIN THE CYPHER FOR THE SEASON YOU GAIN AN ACCOMP. I am not asking everyone to participate, but just think about it. If more people participate not only will it be better but it will in actuality be harder to earn that a 1-2 Champ Accomp. If your like @Amen and dont want to participate because you cant come up with that many dope bars and dont feel like wasting them in the cypher then step your game up. Either way the dude who won did so rightfully as he did go up against 2 battlers who battle often. Everything aside Congrats to Truth for dropping a couple LOL bars and taking this.

!-1-2 Cypher Quotes-!

Truth Iscariot
    [I @KnowP [/I]

You're one to talk I saw you mackin' on Push
    Complimenting her beer belly and boyish good looks

&

Wtf was that Know? another weak excuse for a punch
    I've found out the only time you go hard is at buffet for lunch

Words Ahgod
    @KnowP

ur fat enough to hit 3 keys w/ one figure, fuck is u doing
    KnowP be jaw dropping, it helps him engulf entire meals w/ out chewing

Knowp
    @Truth Iscariot

what the hell u doin here, stop tryin to fit in
    only thing we fear about TI is his idea of beautiful women

WHAT'S HAPPENING THIS WEEK

Allen Knight. 1-0 vs Amen 1-0
    7/10 Allen Knight

Ashtray 1-0 vs Barcotic 1-0
    9/10 Barcotic

Fresh 1-0 vs Galactic 1-0
    6/10 Galactic

The Great Father 1-0 vs Knowp 1-0
    10/10 Knowp

Lettermen 1-0 vs phlegm 1-0
    8/10 Letterman

SiK 1-0 vs Wordz Ahgod 1-0
    G'luck homie

Rilla 0-1 vs Ackomplice 0-0
    5/5 Rilla/Ackomplice

Alphabet 0-0 vs Endfamous 0-0
    8/10 Alphabet

Foul 0-0 vs GodofTim 0-0
    7/10 GodofTim

Greed 0-0 vs Illustrious 0-0
    5/5 Greed/Illustrious

Iontech 0-0 vs JakeMcDig 0-0
    5/5 Iontech/JakeMcDig

Mac 0-0 vs Mic S 0-0
    5/5 Mac/Mic S

Miracle 0-0 vs Seyance 0-0
    7/10 Seyance

Zoshi 0-0 vs Cai 0-1
    7/10 Cai

King 0-1 vs Narrator 0-1
    9/10 King

Packed Graves 0-1 vs Smog 0-1
    7/10 Packed Graves

Tay Tay` 0-1 vs Truth Iscariot 0-1
    6/10 Truth Iscariot

OUTRO
    As the first week closes we start seeing more people join in, 1-2 may seem like an easy league to hop into since it's just one bar, but in my experiences I find that it can some times be much harder then a 10 line battle. You have one shot to drop something that will win you a battle against some one who you may not be expecting to drop hard but could at any minute. I suggest some people take some time and re-read their line and go hard these next few weeks as I may be downsizing the league in the future based on lack of performance. Make every drop count and lets keep this league just as dope as I remember it to be.

EYE CANDY

カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: 1-2 PUNCH WEEK 2 MAG

Dope mag dudes.

Battle Record
    14-18
    Awards OM HOF PC HOF

I must admit i outdid myself with my pwning of @KnowP

AI

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Narrator's Avatar

That last bitch tho..

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Well done overall.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

lmao the cypher must of really been horrid. and fk u for mentioning my d/r's. they mean you all no harm.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

n props on the eye candy... hot damn!

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    n fuk u for not give me any eye candy u bitch!
    What is going through your mind since this mag, unlike yours, contains no nude men.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    lmao the cypher must of really been horrid. and fk u for mentioning my d/r's. they mean you all no harm.
    the cypher has nothing to do with me homie, besides your shit was leper ass.
    カミノコトバ

SiK

The cypher had minimal participation. And yes it was pretty bad

Battle Record
    12-17

Cool story bro
    Boss up

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I swear you faggots love typing my name. Fucking creeps.

Mag was ass. Literally, ass.

Kept on a short leash
    Battle Record
    0-500

^ Faggot. Faggot. Gay gay homo. Gayest homo on this entire site right here.

SiK

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I swear you faggots love typing my name. Fucking creeps.

Mag was ass. Literally, ass.

Your garbage

Battle Record
    112-23

ROFL @TGF BANNED.. what happened?? who did he finally piss off?
    カミノコトバ