User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: PC / Xbox / PS cross platform play.

Re: PC / Xbox / PS cross platform play.

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Negro View Post
    I haven't played a of game since age of empires, quake 3... but I have like 2 friends that play pc and they don't get pussy often ijs it's cool I guess, I just rather play the Xbox one
    why would someone care about getting pussy when they can pwn faggots like you on PC? fucking noob.

Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    why would someone care about getting pussy when they can pwn faggots like you on PC? fucking noob.
    I'm not to good with sarcasm. I hope I'm I'm looking at an example^^
    DamNation

do i need to spell it out for you noobs? PC stands for Pussy Collector. i got so many mounted on my wall. a trophy for each faggot like you that gets pwnt by my mouse-point-click of doom.

Battle Record
    0-2

word up...

tell em what happens when you get that trackball rolling on the clitoris though..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

sony and microsoft would never work together to the point of combining servers, it would be pretty dope though, but remote play sucks fucking ass, the quality is garbage, you only get like 520p, ps4 just introduced remote play and it sucks, same with xbox one also.

A good example of how this would work, is rocket league, as it's not console specific when it comes to playing online, pc players can play with ps4, and xbox one players.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    do i need to spell it out for you noobs? PC stands for Pussy Collector. i got so many mounted on my wall. a trophy for each faggot like you that gets pwnt by my mouse-point-click of doom.
    actually pc stands for pussy crusher if that was a south park reference.

this guy fucks!

right on, man!

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    sony and microsoft would never work together to the point of combining servers, it would be pretty dope though, but remote play sucks fucking ass, the quality is garbage, you only get like 520p, ps4 just introduced remote play and it sucks, same with xbox one also.

A good example of how this would work, is rocket league, as it's not console specific when it comes to playing online, pc players can play with ps4, and xbox one players.
    got nothing to do with microsoft/sony working together..
    theyre going to allow developers to cross network their games on their hardware...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    got nothing to do with microsoft/sony working together..
    theyre going to allow developers to cross network their games on their hardware...
    I have heard as much as they was going to merge the psn and xbox live servers.