User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Black People

Battle Record
    0-1

Black People

If all black people were forced into christianity... Why do black pastors still preach everything from the bible?

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: Black People

Because they're charlatans and/or ignorant.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Negro View Post
    If all black people were forced into christianity... Why do black pastors still preach everything from the bible?
    First off, not all were forced into it. Maybe at some point, but I'm sure in recent history it's been a choice. Same for preaching, they probably choose to. Or, they like that collection plate money too much to stray away.

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    First off, not all were forced into it. Maybe at some point, but I'm sure in recent history it's been a choice. Same for preaching, they probably choose to. Or, they like that collection plate money too much to stray away.
    I see..
    I know your not black and we may see history different so answer this ...
    Do you believe everything that's in the bible as far as the beginning of time and the first people on earth are facts

Battle Record
    0-2

I see..
    Do you believe everything that's in the bible as far as the beginning of time and the first people on earth are facts
    Nahlidge is mixed... he is black...and white.... and being such, has better insight into anything you feel the need ot mention racial shit in, because hes seen both sides of the coin and grew up experiencing the behind closed doors life of both...

and to answer your question, without any sort of opinion, only fact from history.... some were forced into christianity, but there were african christians far before the barbary slave trade blew up...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    13-5

I see..
    My dad was black. And I like to read, so I probably see history blacker than you lol. From African American literature classes to biographies on every one from Eldridge Cleaver to Nelson Mandela, I'm def up on my black history b. Either way, it's impossible to still say black people are forced into Christianity with credibility. In the past, ok. But you said ALL, and that "ALL" doesn't include younger generations.

To answer your question about the bible, I'm not a Christian so no not at all. There's a lot of stuff in the bible I have a hard time believing and I haven't even read the whole thing. And as far as I know, there are solid facts that prove the first people on earth were in Africa. So that's what I've believed for a while now.

A.i

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

There are definitely charlatans like whoami said but also for the legit ones.. They've been told this shit since they were young and have based ost their life on it so it's probably hard to let go of especially thinking ur going to hell if u fuck up lol.

Battle Record
    13-5

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    There are definitely charlatans like whoami said but also for the legit ones.. They've been told this shit since they were young and have based ost their life on it so it's probably hard to let go of especially thinking ur going to hell if u fuck up lol.
    That's one of the reasons I can't stand religion and stopped going to church lol. Out ALL these religions, who can say which one is right? And they don't all follow the same shit so what's "right/wrong" to one religion can be perfectly fine in another. So who's to say who is going to hell? lol, does God change clothes and be like "nah if you die today, you only go to heaven if you were Mormon, but if you die tomorrow you gotta be Buddhist." lol

A.i

Battle Record
    13-5

Like I just found out why Easter wasn't in April this year. Easter supposedly is the celebration of the Jesus' resurrection from what I know. So if he woke up from death on a certain day last year, how the hell ain't it on the same day this year? There be a lot of religious slip ups like that that make me wonder about shit.

A.i

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

religious people are technically 99.9% atheist there are over a thousand Gods to choose from lol

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    this is my first post in this thread tbh.

Battle Record
    13-5

Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    this is my first post in this thread tbh.
    lmao. how the hell he confuse you with @Kenny the OG ?

A.i

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    lmao. how the hell he confuse you with @Kenny the OG ?
    I was reading another thread right before lol

I meant kenny