User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Computer Love

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Computer Love

Do I have a different birth father and is it from him?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

And again... that computer down stairs thing (I realized it was me - my mental illness is getting worse - I straight up black out now) but as far as facts and fiction... I don’t have a dick I can’t pee like that on my bed, nor could I afford or put in spy equipment, I didn’t buy the creamer or beat myself up but the only way in thru the locks and alarm is if I let them in myself. Too sick to live alone now too and it just fucking SUCKS!!!! What did my birth dad write me and how do I get to it? My parents won’t even admit I’m adopted when I asked so they not telling me either. And it’s not like me to be telling a bunch of strangers like this but I know ties still watch over anonymously and I just need them to know my side cause how can ANYONE be mad at me or my decisions - I lived for my best! So...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

I assumed Blanco was a female...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

My boy loved it @Networth but he said we in trouble for royalties
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Ohh Bliz said it I think... Only NMB can be on my body - how did so many people even get on it to begin with? and how?

- - - Updated - - -

It's MY body - don't I get a say?

- - - Updated - - -

It's not that all hell broke loose with the 3 bangs... I think I saw NMB then all hell broke loose, they lied about a suicide note like it was some joke and locked me in mental for 24 hrs THEN the 3 bangs. How did they even know he was there? Probably the same person or people that had spy equipment in my apt in NC. And I'll be crazy, you don't got to believe me cause I'm still confused myself. But nobody or spirit is going to force me to go to or circle with my old friends that hurt me. They shouldn't even be here. And I'm really tired. I'm really fucking tired. All this cause I write? Doubt it. So how did they even know when I didn't?
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

“No love lost... no love found”

- - - Updated - - -

Who’s chest hurt when I cry? And when you so mad it feels like my entire rib cage on fire... the tap to the ass ok... but all that other abusive shit... no way. I’ve learned to love the just fly away...
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Ever just have a beat or song that run thru your soul
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Battle Record
    0-2

Ok... but fuck my old friends I refuse to have anything to do with any of them ever again. If that’s the friend at the end no way I rather be dead.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919

Hey guys! Do you like video games? So do I. Just in love with them. Found a cool game recently. I want to share with you. It's called The Outer Worlds. The guys with https://gammicks.com/guides/the-oute...-cheats-guide/ wrote cool about it. They coolly explain how to play it, and they added several codes in order to simplify the passage of the game and make the passage of the game more fun.

Battle Record
    0-2

Like I get it and just as many people bi or gay than straight. And that’s cool. It’s just not what I want. But nobody admit it so they put you on this field that is SO dangerous and that’s where I don’t respect it. I’ve slept with a bi before... and maybe my ex was too. Then I’m like oh shit - was he too? And nah... like I know someone helped build me with god and for the trauma he DEF not bi or gay. Unless he’s just a friend.

- - - Updated - - -

Besides... ain’t no way in hell I’ll ever do anal again. Don’t sleep on a gay man, they gully for real.
    +~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~¥~+
    CLA919