Women's Swimming Lessons Cranbourne

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Women's Swimming Lessons Cranbourne

Women's Swimming Lessons Cranbourne

Women’s only swimming program is imparted through female expert coaches, the special training binds together significantly in learning the techniques and parsed to move faster in order to make the trainees to learn faster. We enhance the proficiency of swimming by making the trainees to understand the science of swimming through different methods.

Re: Women's Swimming Lessons Cranbourne

I couldn’t sleep and would be up all night... I was tired of sitting on the couch just staring so I would clean for my mom and when the sun came up I would swim laps until I was tired enough to pass out. My mom felt so bad she would let me sleep and not force me to go to school.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember waiting at the window and being so mad cursing every car that drove by... so I got up and called Tony.

- - - Updated - - -

And when I was able to sleep... I’d fall asleep crying to GNR don’t cry mad at my mom.

- - - Updated - - -

They put me back in day hospital when my mom was diagnosed with cancer a little later - I guess my social worker knew I wouldn’t be able to handle that too.
    :~: Dying was easy... it was the defrib and coming back to life that hurt :~:
    Fighting for mental to hold my records longer than 7 yrs - I want to get better too