User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 73

Thread: MAG - WK14 Haymaker Madness 4

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Re: MAG - WK14 Haymaker Madness 4

I had it Lay Doubt before you knew what the plan was

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Lmao. Dude I get weird vibes from him. Like, I'm seeing everything in a new light. I realize that I'm doing it wrong. When I assess battles from now on and make predictions, everybody in every battle is going to lose to him no matter if they battling him that week or not. And the BOTW section is now going to be 8-9 quotes of his punch. Nobody else. Not enough room for you guys. I don't spend enough time celebrating Lay Doubt. That's my problem. Mag's will no longer be titled MAG - WK14 Haymaker Madness 4. They are now Lay Doubt - Lay Doubt. Too many battlers, not enough Lay Doubt.
    Right lol I don’t say 2 words any out anyone but this guy is like the weirdest person here and that says a lot with guys like @baron mind and @miracle here

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Mac. View Post
    Great mag
    My bad for not getting you and @Smod of War into the mag this week bro. I didn't realize I had forgot to factor Plot's sign out into the matchups, which left you the odd man out. Then @Smod of War was reinstated into the league about an hour before the mag went up, and I was able to get you an opponent. But whatever the reason it's on me. It actually helped in a way as I was able to spend more time on Lay Doubt. You and @Smod of War should be a great battle, it's a tough one to call. But I've got Lay Doubt winning it easy.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: LAY DOUBT - WK14 Lay Doubt Madness 4

Lol wuxia is my favorite troll. Close call with zelph

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Wuxia is much more creative and you almost believe most of what he's trolling.

Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Lmao. Dude I get weird vibes from him. Like, I'm seeing everything in a new light. I realize that I'm doing it wrong. When I assess battles from now on and make predictions, everybody in every battle is going to lose to him no matter if they battling him that week or not. And the BOTW section is now going to be 8-9 quotes of his punch. Nobody else. Not enough room for you guys. I don't spend enough time celebrating Lay Doubt. That's my problem. Mag's will no longer be titled MAG - WK14 Haymaker Madness 4. They are now Lay Doubt - Lay Doubt. Too many battlers, not enough Lay Doubt.
    See and this how I know you’re a little bitch. You go out of your way to target me with blatant shade in back to back mags, then when you’re justifiably called out for your faggoty behavior you try to play stupid and act oblivious like you’re some type of martyr. Shit’s corny. Stand behind your behavior, because you know exactly what you’ve been doing. Pussy.

You goofy ass cornballs think it’s copacetic to just say whatever directed my way and I shouldn’t say shit back about it. That’s literally not how anything ever works. I don’t come at anyone unprovoked. It’s all me clapping back when someone else says some dumb shit at or about me first.

Idiots lmao just don’t @ me being stupid and the issue would be deaded. But yall can’t help yourselves, so here we are.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    34-10

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Doubt. View Post
    See and this how I know you’re a little bitch. You go out of your way to target me with blatant shade in back to back mags, then when you’re justifiably called out for your faggoty behavior you try to play stupid and act oblivious like you’re some type of martyr. Shit’s corny. Stand behind your behavior, because you know exactly what you’ve been doing. Pussy.

You goofy ass cornballs think it’s copacetic to just say whatever directed my way and I shouldn’t say shit back about it. That’s literally not how anything ever works. I don’t come at anyone unprovoked. It’s all me clapping back when someone else says some dumb shit at or about me first.

Idiots lmao just don’t @ me being stupid and the issue would be deaded. But yall can’t help yourselves, so here we are.
    Namaste Bratva. It's a rap forum with 15 members. Don't let it get to you.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Lay allowing Broke’s troll to break him mentally is hilarious to me, lmao.

Battle Record
    46-9
    Awards Legendary Member 25+ Wins OM HOF LLL HOF LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Namaste Bratva. It's a rap forum with 15 members. Don't let it get to you.
    This does not affect my emotions or me in real life whatsoever bro lol. I can talk like this on RB and be completely calm just chillin here.

It’s like you guys wanna think I’m upset so badly for some type of weirdo victory, but in reality I’m just laughing to myself while calling out faggots for acting like faggots.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Lay allowing Broke’s troll to break him mentally is hilarious to me, lmao.
    Another example of people trying to apply words I type on a rap site to my real life mental state lmao that’s insane.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    34-10

I get no victory outta it.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

yeah alright man stop being so upset...

Battle Record
    46-9

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    I get no victory outta it.
    Then it wouldn’t apply to you.

But regardless I’m not actually affected in real life at all. I’m talking shit online to scrubs who keep begging for it, but I don’t think about this shit at all when I go about my day. Be serious lol.
    Been a real one.

Battle Record
    34-10

Alright, good.

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Lmao @ Lay doubt madness 4

Battle Record
    46-9

Shouldn’t you be getting to the bottom of why Soule is chillin wit your wife at Dollar Tree?
    Been a real one.