User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Feel My Vibe ft. @eskimo_shawty

Lightbulb Feel My Vibe ft. @eskimo_shawty

Now, before you start rolling your eyes thinking, "Oh great, another song about having a lot of women to choose from," hear me out! Yeah, the theme might not be breaking any new ground, but trust me, the vibe on this one is something else. it's all done with a wink and a nod. We're not taking ourselves too seriously here, folks. It's all about having a bit of fun and embracing that playful side.

I want your honest feedback. Lay it on me! Love it? Hate it? Think I should stick to my day job? Let me know! Your opinions mean the world to me, and I'm always looking to level up my game.

Let's keep the conversation going, fam. Drop your thoughts below and let's vibe together!

NYC, Up the Block, around the corner & Down the Street. From where Pimps, Hustas & the Drug Lords meet.
    Battle Record
    3-2

Re: Feel My Vibe ft. @eskimo_shawty

Nice Flow on the start... Tight as a hook.... Killing the Flow on the beat... Bouncing on this.... Tight beat choice too... Im a Big fan of Bone thugs and quick rap deliveries and you nailed this... Second dude came in nice... flowing rapid fire.... Slick,,,, That break down flow on 2:25 was flamezzzz.... great Collaboration from both emcees on this...
    ...M³...
    >³<M.urderous M.ic M.ercinaries >³<

--------------------------------------------------

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Enter the ION REALMS OF METATRON

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

THE HONEST BATTLE VOTE KING