Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: New Beats Added, Feedback please

You've Earned a Custom Title! Re. Says. P. Says.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1
    hey man

Druken violent- ok this sounds alright. But when it comes you. You have wayyyyy to much shit happening. If your gonna compose you should take music theory lessons , or get a book. It would really help you out. Or you can just learn through experience i guess what ever works for you. But try not to have like 100 thousand different melodys all going at once that dont really complement each other. i cant really listen to the quality of this because i cant hear it on hi fi. so i cant give you feed on that

What- Ah , im not really feeling this. i cant help much with sampling. so uh ... work on it i guess . Sorry

You dont want it- Ok you have to much going on in this too . lol really. like.i think it has potential , but you have wayy to much shit going on in it. Just read as much as you can about writing and arranging music. It will help you. I promise you that.

Going Back- This is straight. I could see some one on it as underground shit. I dont dislike anything about this. That clap is a little sketchy it seems. But i dont have much of a problem with it.

Get back at my thread please
    http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=206532