lifes fucked up lets get on it nigga, I got my baby sister in this muthafucka.

(Straightmac) Why was i born in the bay all i know is take make my way, all my life I seen drugs, seen guns at ten got two slugs,i dont know what it was,If u from a block where police dont knock niggas dont leave the block,got err thang from guns, to drugs, and hoes thats how our life go, hustlin all a nigga know, sometimes dont know which way to go, I'm a hustla yes i am, i puts it down like damn all i know is a gram, a ounce, a pound got the good shit yo name get around. My niggas know how to clown err one puts it down yadadameen, sittin in the dungeon smokin them purple trees, we gots err thing u need, when u see us in the gasmask we be high, lookin at us and u dont know why.We ill and we dont play it's yo young nigga from the yay.

(chorus) (straightmac) what yo' life look like? (M.A.B.W.) nigga it's problems all around what yo' life look like? (straightmac) all my folks is goin down

(M.A.B.W.) Like my nigga mac dre say life's a bitch and then you die people do stupid shit but then be quick to wonder why I got bad luck I feel stupid as fuck for selling my soul to be accepted just to get a buck This bay life ain't no joke nigga it gets tough with no food cuz you broke nigga it gets rough sometimes I wonder what am I here for bush started shit but was the first to say that he fears war So when problems come knocking at this here door i just ignore and get down on this here floor and ask the lord to provide me with the strength I need to succeed one day I wanna have a seed but I gotta postpone that it seems like now nobody wanna condone that yeah I'm young but Tomorrow aint' promised today I need someone to live for me when i'm gone away

(chorus)