Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: A Talented Beat Maker Posting!

A Talented Beat Maker Posting!

www.soundclick.com/blesss This is my first post and hello to everyone!

all feedback would be nice!

God Bless

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    that drum pattern is sick in "clap" and that clock tick in "drop it" is cool as hell... i can really tell that u actually care about the drums and percussion, lotta beatmakers stick with that boom boom clap and maybe a crash here or their....
    overall ur beats are hot,
    damn i cant believe a 15 yr old can make beats that good

http://www.soundclick.com/jramosbeats
    Last edited by J Ramos; July 24th, 2006 at 10:00 PM

yeaa man its people like you that make me want to make it!

just had time to listen to one
    night fall

nice melody, good drums-they really set the pace
    good cuts like around 1:10 w/ the drums
    also loved the cut in the intro before it really got started

nice beat overall, ill be back when i got more time

-1ya'yo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Midwest Patriots

Young Raze

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Ya'yo
    Pure Ya'yo Produgtions

From Murderapolis-St Paul to Chicago and Detriot down to St Louis

thanx alot BRO!!!

shit is my style pretty much. i love that slow kinda depressin shit lol. but i think it might have stayed a lil too slow where the verses would go...i could see a hook with that speed but not a verse.
    cut at 1:40 was ill...@1:45 it even stepped it up from that to follow it up, nice
    this is a nice mixure of instruments going together well. pretty basic structure but i was feelin it cuz complex can get crazy and most rap beats these days are pretty basic.

soul rider:
    intro was just str8
    but after them chimes hit at 20 i felt it. def. able to spit something to this. this is def. my style. pretty sure thats a piano or organ in the backround n thats my fav instrument so you cant go wrong there.
    cut @ 1:40 went in a lil rough but other than that it was nice. it did it again just now while i was writing.
    endin was ill with the piano and synth. and then the vio. that snuck in really set the end off

overall you got a style im def. feeling. keep up with them cuts in your beats too cuz thats what grabs/gets back/and keeps peoples attention.

-1 ya'yo

Midwest Patriots

Young Raze

Ya'yo
    Pure Ya'yo Produgtions

From Murderapolis-St Paul to Chicago and Detriot down to St Louis

yeaa i just need some hot rapper rite!

Them Drumz Are Pure Heat Homie..keep It Up
    !!! FREE BEATS NATION !!!

thanx alot

night rider iite i'd give it a 7/10, still kinda basic-ish.. basic as in like the drum kit is still pretty corny, corny as in sometihng that would a rapper would get pretty bored tryna flow into..

march- kinda like this nfl beat i know someone made from this site, so i'm guessing you used the same instruments. nah i didn't like this one..

you got that beat maker mentality, you gon' get real polished in a few years and be real dope, i'm prophetic like that.

pz.