Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Life Lessons Volume 1 (My First Mixtape)

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Life Lessons Volume 1 (My First Mixtape)

Hey Guys, This is my first mixtape, I hope you enjoy it, Definitely support and download it...If you cannot I've posted all nine of the tracks on Reverbnation If you would click on this link http://www.reverbnation.com/reallyrics you can listen to each track individual and download them as singles are comeback here and download the mixtape, again thnx for listen and keep Hip Hop Alive...

Download Here: http://usershare.net/56nqkqtksmq6

Tracklist:

1. Crucial
    2. Take It To The Limit
    3. Feeling It
    4. Let It Go
    5. The Calling
    6. Purpose
    7. Nights
    8. R.S.S.M
    9. Rhythm Of My Life (Bonus)

Feed Links:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...027/index.html

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...005/index.html
    Last edited by LivenLearn23; January 10th, 2011 at 02:23 AM

Re: Life Lessons Volume 1 (My First Mixtape)

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup, a lil feed plz....

The cover is madddd misleading....but daaaamn dude got some talent. Flow is butter kid.. Good emotion. Couple witty lines in there too. I'm on track 2 and I'll prolly let this ride of just being able to let it ride without getting annoyed haha.

Good shit homie. i'll hafta take a closer listen later...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Download Mouf's "What Would Jay Do" NOW!

Lol, I know the mixtape cover is kinda wierd, First time putting one out so I didn't take the time like get a real cover, but I'm glad you like the content which is the most important part, Thnx for the feed man and appreciate the time you took to give it a listen...

it aint hatin if you suck I-M-E's Avatar

yeah dude you got some skills there...from a quick run through almost all the beats are dope, flows smooth, vocals sound real good you got a good voice...haha makes me wanan record now

Lol I-M-E glad first off that you took a listen man, and I'm glad you enjoyed it...I def. wanted to come from the perspective a message for my first mixtape, my second will have a lot more features and will be more rappn then message, but then again I'm always pushing somthn lol, but yea guys thnx for checking it out...

The Liberators...
    Battle Record
    1-0

Man, this shit is dope.its got a newschool vibe with the beats. but the vocals are dope oldschool flow an rhythm ya know. its dope. nice quality, nice energy on the mic. can tell you got a dope swag on the mic for real. nothin to really complain about man. its all tight and top notch. we should get on somethin if your down. get at me man.
    -R.I.P. Jazzscapez-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm def. down for a collab, actually my next mixtape feature Kanye, Preemo, and Ninth, so just tell me what producer u want and I can send you the instrumental with my vocal and a concept and we can get it done...Also thnx for the listen and the feed man, very much appreciated....

Life Lessons Volume 1 Mixtape: