8-9
    Awards SS HW Champion PC HOF OM HOF

Cooking

I'm

An inner visionary with sights on yams and marshmallow topping

Want

Love to bake cookies serve with freezer chill chocolate milk

Have

Gotten to the point that rat poison flows from cornflakes masking itself as fossilized raisins

Need

To disconnect from the table where we gather to only throw food for thought in the garbage

We

Are bad cooks who has publicized fail recipes and burnt techniques as matches made in heaven.......

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...=1#post8653867
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...=1#post8653868

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Best Topical Writer: 143

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Re: Cooking

We’re such a fake nation, and this depicts that beautifully.
    As long as the outside world thinks that things look wonderful, that’s more important than
    The feelings we possess.
    Once there was a person who had the world at his feet, and had purpose and direction.
    Once that direction was changed so did the purpose.
    I’m probably not reading this piece right, because I’m not in the right frame of mind atm, so
    I’m seeing more in this than might be the case, but as far as art goes, it’s not right or wrong, but what’s right or wrong for the one who sees/reads it. And I see a cook who has all the right intentions, who then realizes that the recipes are all fucked up, that the meal is not accepted with love but with a selfish nature. ‘Love to bake cookies and serve with freezer chilled chocolate milk’
    But now, ‘rat poison flows from cornflakes masking itself as fossilized raisins…’
    I need to disconnect from that table. We gather and I want to throw myself in the bin, because of all the thoughts that can’t be brought out in the open.
    I agree with you 143, I don’t know about you, I am a bad cook (even though I’m a good cook) because true expression doesn’t follow suit, when the soufflé has risen and is perfect, or the Christmas ham has been glazed to perfection, there’s still that element of longing for what or who is not on that table. The ones that understand, accept, have empathy and are able so easily, to show
    true unaffected love. So I serve food on silver while I’m thinking shit thoughts.
    “…burnt techniques as matches made in heaven…”

You hit the nail right on the head.
    Get out of my brain.

Abstract piece but so understood by me.

Thank you, once again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.