User Tag List

Page 207 of 209 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 206 207 208 ... LastLast
Showing results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3125

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

You've Earned a Custom Title! FaQEyeReddit's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Thanks for the honest in depth vote broski I just wanted to explain the bars for a little understanding on how or why I worded how I did against mechs..
    So first I actually wrote to much because I was trying to come up with a decent amount of multi syllable rhythms but after editing and restructuring the final product was meant to convey man vs machine in a way where ai is trying to take over manual labor..

So when I used “pairing us” it’s meant like Wi-Fi or Bluetooth pairing.
    Mek vs FaQeyereddit = mek and eyes/mechanize
    Hardware, manual and mech connect are just all homophones nothing special but where I think I will lose everyone is the second half of the bar.
    The hotspot like Mexico and Wi-Fi is loosely connected with how I worded it also the firewall and Mexican or mechs a can -junk- reference is hard to understand but I thought the feet or defeat under the table cleaned it up lol
    Cuz under the table jobs usually are when you are not us citizens. So without explaining to much the bar is supposed to read like “ they tried using wireless tech with workers to mechanize jobs but when the systems go down ie hacking or malfunction it makes the job even more difficult. So hiring undocumented workers will continue to be a thing as well as under the table manual labor because it’s easy to hire and fire

Maybe if I wrote this it’s better understood?

"they paired us like Wi-Fi to make this mechanize, he’s hard-ware, Manual never see mek connect a line...
    Even in a hotspot, he’s not wrecking eyes, with my fire wall, I’ll short circuit 'til mek's a can—under the table, that's where mechs get fired..."

I was also thinking “under the table is where meks does his best work” but I also felt in two lines I wouldn’t be able to build on that sexual innuendo. I suck at this but I promise I’m learning
    Last edited by FaQEyeReddit; July 7th, 2024 at 12:51 AM
    FAQ - pronounced fack…
    Eye or E.Y.E - divination (seek knowledge using computers)
    Reddit- A web “sight” with frequent asked and answered questions.
    it should read Fa, Q, I read it for kicks

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr. View Post
    Bag, virbus you lads ever listen to that skinny man council estate of mind? Master class that seems lost in history can’t find it anywhere
    Yeah, I don’t have a copy to offer you but I heard him perform it live at Glastonbury back in the day. I like his delivery, always enjoyed him on the Louis Slipperz £10 Bag drops and Task Force / Mud Fam collabos.

It’s on YouTube as a playlist but the ads between tracks kind of spoil it.
    Last edited by Virbius; July 7th, 2024 at 08:39 AM

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Virbius View Post
    Yeah, I don’t have a copy to offer you but I heard him perform it live at Glastonbury back in the day. I like his delivery, always enjoyed him on the Louis Slipperz £10 Bag drops and Task Force / Mud Fam collabos.

It’s on YouTube as a playlist but the ads between tracks kind of spoil it.
    After I said that I googled and it’s back on sound cloud since I last checked, swear it gets better everytime I hear it. A proper uk version of ny state of mind

Battle Record
    142-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

@Fresh u showing up this week??

Battle Record
    142-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

@Slayerr. WON THE CYPHER

I had a whole breakdown and accidentally deleted it

I don’t have the power to give u a medal (if I do then I don’t no how to)

http://rapbattles.com/forum/vbactivi...dal&medalid=21

^go there and request it with a link of the cypher u won
    Last edited by miracle; July 7th, 2024 at 07:46 PM

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Requested thanks bro, what bar won it?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

What medal am I supposed to give here?
    "Deadly Venoms Vol. 1" is NOW AVAILABLE in ALL online music stores. 30 beats for $15.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I went ahead and approved it.
    "Deadly Venoms Vol. 1" is NOW AVAILABLE in ALL online music stores. 30 beats for $15.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    4-3

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    I went ahead and approved it.
    Thank you, you’re the glue that holds rb together

Battle Record
    142-67

Quote Originally Posted by Slayerr. View Post
    Requested thanks bro, what bar won it?
    Wux daughter line

And virb’s ’pasture prime’ line coming in second

Battle Record
    4-3

Yeah pasture prime was dope I thought that would’ve won tbf

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Nah you deserved the win, congrats.

Battle Record
    142-67

Quote Originally Posted by Virbius View Post
    Nah you deserved the win, congrats.
    It was a toss up… both were good

Battle Record
    32-6

You know, I don't think blind swordsmen get enough credit. These guys can easily kill 25-30 people at a time. Times have changed. You never hear about blind snipers or wild boar hunters. It's like people these days just aren't capable of it.

Sites Worst Battler EyeDealIstic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    You know, I don't think blind swordsmen get enough credit. These guys can easily kill 25-30 people at a time. Times have changed. You never hear about blind snipers or wild boar hunters. It's like people these days just aren't capable of it.
    People just beat each other off for the giggles, not even for sport anymore.
    What is high- My battle loss record & my blood pressure.
    What's not high- my win record or me.

Enjoy the rest of your day.