User Tag List

Page 208 of 212 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 207 208 209 ... LastLast
Showing results 3,106 to 3,120 of 3172

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    142-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

NEW BATTLES GO UP TOMORROW

Battle Record
    42-28
    Awards LLL HOF - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 25+ Wins FL Champion

Bet !
    D O 0 O 0 M

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MUSIC VIDEO^

Battle Record
    4-3
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Good pace this week, love to see it

You've Earned a Custom Title! FaQEyeReddit's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

I’m in for one more week
    FAQ - pronounced fack…
    Eye or E.Y.E - divination (seek knowledge using computers)
    Reddit- A web “sight” with frequent asked and answered questions.
    it should read Fa, Q, I read it for kicks

Battle Record
    142-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by FaQEyeReddit View Post
    I’m in for one more week
    Y just one more?

Sites Worst Battler EyeDealIstic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    Y just one more?
    Because you keep sending him teddy bears in sunglasses and fedoras playing saxophones with glued on erect rubber willies.
    What is high- My battle loss record & my blood pressure.
    What's not high- my win record or me.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

You've Earned a Custom Title! FaQEyeReddit's Avatar
    Battle Record
    0-1

Sorry I mean to say if I lose I’ll skip a week to recharge. I’ll still vote and be active

- - - Updated - - -

Why didn’t you just dm this to me, this was a sweet bar lol @EyeDealIstic
    Last edited by FaQEyeReddit; July 10th, 2024 at 10:47 PM
    FAQ - pronounced fack…
    Eye or E.Y.E - divination (seek knowledge using computers)
    Reddit- A web “sight” with frequent asked and answered questions.
    it should read Fa, Q, I read it for kicks

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Guess ppl are just freely sending PMs explaining punches amd what not and cats are editing the votes in the thread? Lol get a handle on your league @miracle
    Lmao
    Last edited by Meks.; July 11th, 2024 at 10:56 PM

Battle Record
    142-67

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    Guess ppl are just freely sending PMs explaining punches amd what not and cats are editing the votes in the thread? Lol get a handle on your league @miracle
    Ye I’m not a fan of that

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

EyeDealIstic, I'm not opposed to making you Lounge Mod but there are some concerns I have before we set a firm date for the official contract signing. If you're going to be mod, you have to find it within yourself to refrain from talking about dicks. That goes for genitalia, testicles, ball sacks, just the whole pubic region in general. There's a time (right now) and place (your mouth) for that and I just feel too much of it will give prospective members who are on the fence about signing up a bad impression of what it is our site has to offer them and a misunderstanding about who our target audience is.
    "Deadly Venoms Vol. 1" is NOW AVAILABLE in ALL online music stores. 30 beats for $15.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    61-23
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted. FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    EyeDealIstic, I'm not opposed to making you Lounge Mod but there are some concerns I have before we set a firm date for the official contract signing. If you're going to be mod, you have to find it within yourself to refrain from talking about dicks. That goes for genitalia, testicles, ball sacks, just the whole pubic region in general. There's a time (right now) and place (your mouth) for that and I just feel too much of it will give prospective members who are on the fence about signing up a bad impression of what it is our site has to offer them and a misunderstanding about who our target audience is.
    pffttt lmao

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

He's like that Jonah Hill's character in Superbad.... literally obsessed with dicks - he has to be banned from eating foods shaped like dicks for a t least a year but this is a good start. TGF indeed.... if ya'll even remember who that was/is...

Battle Record
    0-2

EyeDealIstic, I'm not opposed to making you Lounge Mod but there are some concerns I have before we set a firm date for the official contract signing. If you're going to be mod, you have to find it within yourself to serenade me with written works about dicks, genitalia, testicles, ball sacks, just the whole pubic region in general. There's a time (all the time) and place (my butt) for that and I just feel too much of it will give prospective members who are on the fence about signing up a bad impression of what it is our site has to offer them and a misunderstanding about who our target audience is.
    Activity is what will draw people here: there could be an abundance of written material of the highest caliber but if the activity level is where it is minus my valiant efforts this is a glorified archive.

Your apparent obsession with male genitalia is both alarming and indicative of the direction this site has went over the last 15 years. I for one have never spoken about said topic unless used to indicate a battle/diss cypher recipients' inherent lack of own masculine tendencies so this outburst is wanton and entirely uncalled for to the point where it could even be categorized as uncivilized.

Take a day to separate yourself from familiar comforts and settings to be alone in a serene setting in nature. Sit on a rock, look at the trees and listen to a stream. While you are allowing yourself to align with the Earth and all of its glories, ask yourself why you felt it was needed to blame me for your tastes and preferences.

Like what you like, but don't blame me for it.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    Dicks are the greatest you bitch.
    Whatever makes you happy, pal.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeDealIstic View Post
    Let Chree mod, he's posted more in 2 weeks than I have in a year and has 5 times the views.

Thanks man, I know you're a little bit trolly but I always just thought it was escapism for not being very good.

A B C D E F G H I
    J K L M N O P Q
    R S T U V W X Y N Z