User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: HAYMAKER MADNESS PREDICTIONS

Battle Record
    146-67
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

HAYMAKER MADNESS PREDICTIONS

WEEK37 HAYMAKER MADNESS PREDICTIONS
    What up everyone.. this week is the start of the haymaker madness tourney.. we got a nice sign up this so this should be fun.. winner will receive the haymaker madness medal (pictured below). This will run like a regular 1-2 week… the ones that win will continue in the tourney… losers will just have a regular 1-2 battle the next week… if you don’t want a battle the following week sign out in the 1-2 sign up thread… all battles are random picked by my girl that decided who should battle who just by are names. now let’s get into it.

PREDICTIONS
    DaveDILLY vs Chree
    Should be a cool battle.. I feel like we haven’t seen all that Chree can do so let’s see what he got his third week in 1-2. Dave is clever and is still getting the hang of this text shit so he’s only gonna keep getting better… his biggest thing to work on is consistency. I got DAVE taking this tho
    Miracle vs Austin flowers
    Austin is new here I’m assuming he’s an alias so hopefully it’s someone good I like a challenge. Of course I gotta pick myself to win but good luck
    HdotVerseman vs spree
    Seems like another alias popping up.. I can’t tell ya anything cuz I haven’t seen anything from verseman.. I do kno that spree is a problem in any league and usually makes in to the end. So verseman got his work cut out for him. I’m going SPREE
    Slayerr vs Knoxville
    This should be a decent one.. good match up.. Slayerr is a little inconsistent either it’s a ok bar or a good one no in between.. Knox is pretty consistent with a hard jab.. this could go either way but imma go with KNOX getting the w
    Unfukwitable vs wuxia
    This I think is the best match up and if this wasn’t the first match up this could have been the finals.. both these dudes like to win n this is a tough call.. I think UNFUK is complex and creative while Wux is also creative n slick af… tough call but imma go with WUXIA
    Bare ryu vs jack hallows
    All I’ve seen from jack is the one bar I read in his verse against Knox and it was cool.. nothing crazy but cool.. ryu is someone’s alias and the last few battles I seen from him were witty n entertaining so Jacky boy gotta give it everything he got.. as of now BARE RYU gets the win
    Lady poet vs bag Mandela
    I mean this is pretty much a bye week for bag.. lady is t there yet.. but she keeps on trying and that’s what’s up. I don’t think bag gotta do much for this W..
    Mv vs virbius
    This should be a good one. Virb is pretty witty n so his MV. Mv gets a little to wordy sometimes but is always creative.. close one here.. I gotta give it to MV just bc of experience but who knows

If you think I’m wrong prove it!

what’s ur predictions??

Re: HAYMAKER MADNESS PREDICTIONS

nice job miracle. good eye for matchmaking. ryu, good luck fam. you showed out in that 3 way so i have no doubt ours will be the match of the week.

Battle Record
    4-4
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

Damn that MV vs virb match is a sleeping giant, probably the two nichest but wittiest flippers in the league when they bring it

I’m so looking forward to some of these battles it’s inspired me to try and put some effort in

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Thanks Slayerr and Mir. I’m experienced with cypher style rap battling, I was the mod on another site 20+ years ago but stopped for a while. Barely any experience in judged battles though. MV’s a beast when he’s on form so I don’t mind who wins, I just wanna do the matchup justice.

Verseman and Flowers might not be aliases, my guess is we’ve had an influx from another site coz of the prize for the Ransom tourney?