User Tag List

Page 253 of 253 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 252 253
Showing results 3,781 to 3,787 of 3787

Thread: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Battle Record
    88-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: 1-2 Chat (New Season)

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post
    Lmao Spree i’ve never called you a coward. If you see me ever say the word coward, i’m referring to knoxville. i’ve no issue at all with you.

- - - Updated - - -

you’re not even in the league. your opinion about it is irrelevant to me. sign in and then we can talk about things there.

You've Earned a Custom Title! H Dot Verseman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Virbius View Post
    Jack, bro, as I see it this site’s mostly just a bunch of us dorks fucking about and writing some bars for fun. That’s what’s so great about it. I see it as part of the appeal, not something which needs fixing. It’s not that serious.
    Because you've never been on a dope site before and it shows. I was on legendary boards and competed with the best of them during my time- I'm hated on because I call out the obvious bullshit I see. There's a way to run a league and this isn't it.

It's funny to me because most of Miracle and his buddy list can't even put together a clean single syllable end bar rhyme. On Rap Music you would have been in the dojo, not even allowed to be in battles yet. On Prowlers- it would have been merciless. Even on Lyrical Assault or Bboys you guys would be bottom of the barrel- and its like you don't care how bad you suck. It's weird. Not to mention you guys are clearly voting with a buddy list. I assume this site was 2010 and after because there's not a single name I know even in the archives on this site which says everything.

I'm still in the league- I just conceded the 1-2 tourney because I saw the writing on the wall. I was down 2-0 and I saw who was left to cast votes and saw how everyone of them voted the same way, using the same criteria....while also not being able to rhyme lol.

As far as Jack Hallows- we go back a ways, but we've never been buddy buddy- hell he wants to battle me and we'll throw down but at the same point- he was around and saw text battling- regular battles and topicals- at their best and this is like AAA baseball in comparison.

Don't mod me- its clear I don't fit in here. I'm still in the LL league and I'll drop verses that will receive 100% pure hate votes- I don't care. You've exposed yourselves within 1 week. I'm preparing for a best of 3 topical challenge vs. one of the best topical writers in internet history- top 5 without question and I'm probably going to lose. But I know that we both might just drop one of the best pieces we've ever written in the process.

Battle Record
    7-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hallows View Post
    Lmao Spree i’ve never called you a coward. If you see me ever say the word coward, i’m referring to knoxville. i’ve no issue at all with you.

- - - Updated - - -

you’re not even in the league. your opinion about it is irrelevant to me. sign in and then we can talk about things there.
    Your mothers a coward for not swallowing you pathetic bitch boy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Virbius View Post
    Jack, bro, as I see it this site’s mostly just a bunch of us dorks fucking about and writing some bars for fun. That’s what’s so great about it. I see it as part of the appeal, not something which needs fixing. It’s not that serious.
    He’s a little bitch in real life ranting about a forum and it’s rules this place has been fine without him do YOU think his opinion matters? Absolutely not especially when he’s trying to promote somebody who just quit in the middle of a battle .. PATHETIC!

Yawn.

adults are talking.

opinion of a coward is just that. made in cowardice.

also, since you haven’t been paying attention, the reason HV conceded is because the jerk didn’t take the battle seriously from the get go & disqualified himself instantly when he dropped that bar. it was a troll bar.

try to keep up it’s getting old having to constantly speed you up on what’s going on directly around you.

You've Earned a Custom Title! H Dot Verseman's Avatar

I called out Cocksville aka Notill aka that dirty mexican but I dropped already. Let's see him keep running

Rican/Knoxville
    You Dirty Pseudo Mexican....ducking me

I knew he would do it, he has no clue what he's doing
    He didn't just duck me.....he basically Huey, Dewey, and Louie'd
    Whenever he loses a battle before it drops, this would be sport
    Cuts ties with the forum and switches sites...yea he boogies boards
    The case is closed...you're a cheap writer
    You changed your Avatar cuz his photo exposed the fact we've seen assholes that were bleached brighter
    You hate I'm dope, but Your bitch should have gave you some scope...
    After kissing you she said it was in real poor taste like goat
    Nobody on this board is better than me, Head is a G....
    He saw what I wrote over on NC and saw death before his eyes from my skeleton key
    I don't care what alias you choose or start pretending to be
    This red hot chilli eater's tendencies describe him, oh now I remember its Flea (flee)
    In beef, I take control and then I start dome smacking
    He's only battling in text cuz he has a face for radio....and a voice for closed caption

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by KnoXville. View Post
    He’s a little bitch in real life ranting about a forum and its rules this place has been fine without him do YOU think his opinion matters?
    No, but then again we’re all here posting on a text battle rap message board, in 2024. I don’t think anything anybody’s said here matters.

good battle btw jack

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.