Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 54 of 54

Thread: LLL Sign-Ups

You've Earned a Custom Title! H Dot Verseman's Avatar

Re: LLL Sign-Ups

your bar was ass as fuck btw......

Battle Record
    88-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by H Dot Verseman View Post
    Ok fine so was yours and your isreal blow up bar on NC is even worse let’s just move on

Mine was dope as hell although to be fair, it wasnt mine lol. And I dropped so dope and early against Rican he's no showed for 3 weeks now

Battle Record
    88-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Mine was dope as hell although to be fair, it wasnt mine lol. And I dropped so dope and early against Rican he's no showed for 3 weeks now
    He always does that.. he just accepted a call out in front lines that was made in July…

Anyways peace

Battle Record
    7-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

I’m crying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spree View Post
    Ok fine so was yours and your isreal blow up bar on NC is even worse let’s just move on
    Lmaooo

@Spree go drop flames on miracle already. it’s clear he won’t drop unless you drop first. at this point y’all have 2 open battles now, one here and one for that other thing where winner battles MV.

@Wuxia @HEK TEAFY @miracle if y’all aren’t dropping a verse just sign out. no one’s got time for no show bs this is a league, not the battle arena.

actually hek teafy should be signed out anyway, dude didn’t even check in.

No deadline is why this league is going to die a SLOW death. When I ran RM- verses were due every Thursday, votes due by Sunday. Mag goes up Monday. Clockwork. It's one of the reasons (and I wasn't the only commish there quite a few good ones too) but the system works.

At this point- I'm going to create my own site or maybe find a board that will have me host a league. It won't be open ended going nowhere- it will be 10 weeks- at the end of 10 weeks, playoffs and then a champion crowned. Then a break, and then we go into a regular season where the champion has to defend at least every other week

Battle Record
    4-4
    Awards Cypher Winner - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted.

No deadline is why this league is going to die a SLOW death. When I ran RM- verses were due every Thursday, votes due by Sunday. Mag goes up Monday. Clockwork. It's one of the reasons (and I wasn't the only commish there quite a few good ones too) but the system works.

At this point- I'm going to create my own site or maybe find a board that will have me host a league. It won't be open ended going nowhere- it will be 10 weeks- at the end of 10 weeks, playoffs and then a champion crowned. Then a break, and then we go into a regular season where the champion has to defend at least every other week
    It used to be like that but too many no shows, the no due dates whilst annoying as slow are the reason this is still running whilst every other forum is non existent - just the state of things atm. I wouldn’t be opposed to going back to due dates but you didn’t see how bad it got before the switch

I would rather close the league then see this open ended bullshit. either commit to writing (it's 10 lines) I've written 50 in under 25 minutes