Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Rap Battles Forum but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 18 of 18

Thread: RD1: KnoXville vs. Jack Hallows (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Re: RD1: KnoXville vs. Jack Hallows (OPEN FOR VOTES)

Gotta vote Jack Hallows.....since you didn't like that i said new people shouldn't be allowed to vote, and you all cried saying it was okay so you could vote your buddy list- I vote Jack Hallows

I never edited my original votes content. prove it with a screen shot cupcake. you fucking illegal mutt

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KnoXville. View Post
    It’s not feeding it’s a personal leading up to this battle you probally missed the fun obviously
    If you think I was feeding idiot. Thanks for voting tho he lost already.
    only way you could win was by clearly feeding and writing off of his verse. Just like Un did to me using the same type of clothing line ender. lmfao clowns.

If this site went to blind verses- not knowing who's verse was who's would expose you're entire buddy list of voters

Battle Record
    7-7
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award nomination from Spree accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by VersemanHeadless View Post
    Gotta vote Jack Hallows.....since you didn't like that i said new people shouldn't be allowed to vote, and you all cried saying it was okay so you could vote your buddy list- I vote Jack Hallows

I never edited my original votes content. prove it with a screen shot cupcake. you fucking illegal mutt

- - - Updated - - -

only way you could win was by clearly feeding and writing off of his verse. Just like Un did to me using the same type of clothing line ender. lmfao clowns.

If this site went to blind verses- not knowing who's verse was who's would expose you're entire buddy list of voters
    This is the same verse u was originally blowing my dick about “I Got my eye on you Knox”
    “Overall Consistent verse from open to finish”

STFU Already cheerleader u so mad u went & changed your vote like the hater you was born to be.
    Verseman Got banned for voting for himself. what a Whack Faggot.

just to clear up the confusion, HV did hate vote against me on purpose. the date & time the screenshot was taken is at the bottom.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, K & X are street abbreviations for ketamine & xanax, respectively. well know party drugs of those living alternative lifestyles.