User Tag List

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 LastLast
Showing results 106 to 120 of 125

Thread: Audio Chat

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

Re: Audio Chat

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    That is my point though, it got a bit too far, last night especially was ridiculous, you used to talk shit and it would end in battle, or if you beefed you would battle or drop om's. that really doesn't happen now. and nothing happened last night, but something did today for a different less scenario. Soule is doing a great job as admin, there just has to be consistency. so I will go back to my original comment, just because someone does not like Dia, it's okay to do what was done, but today it wasn't in a far less harsh scenario?
    Dia kinda asks for it and I've seen Dia say the worst shit I've ever seen people say on this or any other site.

I get what you're saying though.

I guess since Soule can't ignore people he'll.have to decide to ignore manually or become a regular member that can ignore

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Fresh View Post
    Fair enough. If we started being strict with the rules everyone would be banned lol there'd be like 6 people left including admins
    There's a line, in 2023 America. This isn't 2010 anymore and sure as fuck isn't 2005 anymore. Most of us are in our 20s and 30s. Some of us are older than that. So we should be able to tell the difference between trolling or having fun, and going too far. Spitacular put it nicely a while ago when he said "no wonder so many people have left the site, when you push them away." I'm not saying we need to be hippies, but we definitely need to treat this like the Hip Hop Community it's meant to be, and not a middle school hallway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    There's a line, in 2023 America. This isn't 2010 anymore and sure as fuck isn't 2005 anymore. Most of us are in our 20s and 30s. Some of us are older than that. So we should be able to tell the difference between trolling or having fun, and going too far. Spitacular put it nicely a while ago when he said "no wonder so many people have left the site, when you push them away." I'm not saying we need to be hippies, but we definitely need to treat this like the Hip Hop Community it's meant to be, and not a middle school hallway.
    This.

Battle Record
    96-70
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Spree accepted. 75+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL Champion

I've said some shit but I don't recall ever telling someone to kill themselves. It doesn't sit right.

Whatever let Lenox back and just ignore his dumbass

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    So the thing is, rules have to be site wide or not exist at all. you cant tell dia to kill himself and it be okay, then tell an admin to do it and get banned.
    Not only that but be involved with the trolling

- - - Updated - - -

Dia kinda asks for it and I've seen Dia say the worst shit I've ever seen people say on this or any other site.

I get what you're saying though.

I guess since Soule can't ignore people he'll.have to decide to ignore manually or become a regular member that can ignore
    I have said nothing worse than what happened the other day. Even comments soule made was worse than I ever said about someone and there is a difference behaving like that as admin

Battle Record
    34-10

Re: Mimic - Preaching: Part One

I'm not feeding a year old piece when the guy isn't even here anymore lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    96-70

Quote Originally Posted by 3viction View Post
    Not only that but be involved with the trolling

- - - Updated - - -

I have said nothing worse than what happened the other day. Even comments soule made was worse than I ever said about someone and there is a difference behaving like that as admin
    You've literally said worse to me loll stop playing the victim

Battle Record
    34-10

I've said some shit but I don't recall ever telling someone to kill themselves. It doesn't sit right.

Whatever let Lenox back and just ignore his dumbass
    Nah GOW and I agreed the banning was fair via discord. He's just saying going forward, the staff needs to step up and not let things get outta hand like they have been. All three of those guys should've gotten the weekend off and that got way too messy.

Battle Record
    96-70

Nah GOW and I agreed the banning was fair via discord. He's just saying going forward, the staff needs to step up and not let things get outta hand like they have been. All three of those guys should've gotten the weekend off and that got way too messy.
    Agreed

Battle Record
    141-66
    Awards LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted FL Champion VBL Champion Golden Glove Champion 100+ Wins

It's a year old lol. Stop upping old threads
    Why are u randomly deleting post lol?

Battle Record
    34-10

Moving them to chat threads.

So Lenox just gets the weekend off and not me and Zunto it makes it look like you banned him because he came at you

Battle Record
    34-10

Wuxia already explained why nobody got banned yesterday. God of war already agreed it was handled by the LLL admin. Stop trying to flip shit and cause issues.

I didn’t want anybody to be banned just saying sounds like a double standard

Battle Record
    34-10

There's also no point in banning you, you'll just keep making accounts because you have no life outside rap forums.